get to know Lee EunJi

DIAMOND ♦다이아몬드♦

Lee EunJi 18 years old, birthday: December 21

 

 

Eunji is a neat freak, or that's what she calls herself. She hates dirty places so don't expect her to live in a pig's sty for even just 1 minute ! She is shy when you first met her and is very hard to approach, especially to guys. But when you know her, she can be really talkative. She is random and sometimes makes things akward, which she simply hates it because it makes her feel that the person doesn't want to talk to her anymore. She is forgetful and often remember or misplace her things, that's why she always carry a notepad with her, to remind her. She doesn't really think twice and will go sort of crazy when she's hyper. She is immature despite her age and loves to play pranks on her unnies and oppas.

You will regret it when you asks her to make choices. She will take at least an hour to make a choice. While choosing, she will spam you with the same question," Which one is better? I really don't know what to pick !" Yup, she doesn't really trust what her mind tells her to pick most of the time. She loves to sleep and needs at least 11 hours of it a day or else she will become very very moody. She is kind, too kind that she doesn't even realize it till the end. She can only focus one thing at a time so don't give her too many task in one go or she'll just dump them, unattended. Her aegyos and eyesmiles are contagious. She use her aegyo when she wanted something badly or when she's asked to and her eye-smile, well, she does it a lot of times because she's happy most of the time and hardly crys. Those 2 are her weapons. Make sure you don't let her near to Domo-kun or famous Kpop groups like SNSD, SHINee or B2ST cause she's a really big fan of them and will make her all-famous, high pitched dolphin scream.
 
 
she is 167 cm tall and weighs 45 kg.
she doesnt really mean to but
  • She keeps her hair in place every 10 mins. She hates messy hair.
  • She always have this weird condition of becoming dizzy after she wakes up. It will be gone after 5 mins.
  • She will kick the person who wakes her up in her sleep.
  • She loves taking selcas, especially with her poloriod. Those in her phone will be uploaded on the net.
  • She usually sleeps in rides.

 

she likes

  • Taking selcas
  • Singing
  • Dancing
  • Dancing
  • Surfing the net
  • Sleeping
  • Ice skating

she is a blood type B and her catch phrases are "like a boss~" "sleeping is everyone's number one priority" and "i am forever awesome"

 

 

her mom is a stylist of the girl group Apink and her dad is a University principal and her older sister is IU

 

Eunji was born to an average family who showered her with their love in Seoul, South Korea. She had a sister, whom she looks up to and admired because of her voice. Her sister auditioned for many companies but they all turned her down. She finally joined a company, LOEN entertainment which Eunji wanted to be in too when she grow up. After her sister debuted into a famous soloist, IU when Eunji was 11. That time, she doesn't have anyone to look up to as their parents are away to visit relatives in Busan. Eunji auditioned for LOEN entertainment, thinking that her age was acceptable and that it was the first company she wanted to join. Sadly, they were not looking for any freshfaces in the company that time. Eunji then auditioned for YG entertainment, where the company mainly focus on singing. They accepted her for the fact that she has indeed an amazing voice like her sister.

 

she has two besties Apink's EunJi and BEAST's YoSeob

her stage name is Ej if you like her you're a

 

EJ PRECIOUS

 

yuppo, thats her fan club the Ej's Precious and their fan club color is LIGHT PURPLE