info bout NAM HWERI

DIAMOND ♦다이아몬드♦

Nam HweRi 17 years old, birthday: June 16

 

Nam Hweri is actualy a rather laid back girl. She prefers everything to happen in due course. She believes in fate and  is a devoted Christian. She's worry-free and a perfectionist in her own world. She doesn't enjoy listening to instructions and what other people say she is, she's rebellious. Her rebellious, is those sort of people with High Intelligence with low interest in learning as they find them boring. She has her own world and no one dares to disrupt it.  

But no, she's not a quiet girl. Instead, it's the opposite. She loves pranking people and her pranks can cause her to laugh for few hours. She's out-spoken and usually act before she thinks. She rash but quick-witted, her reaction is extremely quick. She would always be the first to react when a telephone rings, or a sudden question is asked.  

She enjoys company, therefore, she has a wide circle of friends. She's attractive in a sort of way, and is rather friendly when she's not in her "Rebel" mode. People says she's pretty and really really Attractive. She's got no resemblance with her brother, Woohyun.  She's not those who are into aegyo, but those that are into Camwhore. She carries her camera around to capture moments with her in it. You'll definitely find at least 2 Cameras in her bags!

Though so, Hwe Ri is a rather down-to-Earth girl, she's just like any other girl you see down by the streets. She's got a huge passion in Rapping and hopefully pursue it one day. she also speaks 7 different languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Italian and German.

 

she is a 169 girl and weighs 44 kg.

she's a blood type: AB

and her catch phrase is: "i'm craving for foooooood!"

 

she also tends to do these: "Eat" her hair when she is nervous. Drinks ALOT of water when Angry. Jump around when happy.  A LOT

 

her mom is a house-wife and her dad is a business man. Her brother is Nam Woohyun of INFINITE

she has an interesting family backgroud, Hwe Ri was born in Taiwan when her family were at Taiwan because of her father's business. After 5 years, they moved to States. Soon after, they went back to South Korea.

 

her two best friends is Tae Yeon of SNSD and her childhood bestie herself.

If you like HweRi you're a 

RIASHIONISTA

her fan club name is : RIASHIONISTAS and her fan club color is: BRONZE