announcement!!!!!!^^

DIAMOND ♦다이아몬드♦

hi!!!!!

 

me (minkki21) and bommie09 the authors of RAINBOWDROPS1809 (view our 'about me') are going to be in the story as a duo in YG called 'STARLIGHT!'

 

yeah! here are our characters~:

 

 

tumblr_la2o0vZy2L1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

(Lee HyoYoung)(bommie09)

name: Lee HyoYoung

age: 19 years old

birthday: january 3

height: 160 cm

weight: 53 kg

HyoYoung is a happy-go-lucky girl. she is very friendly even if she meets somebody for the first time. because of her friendliness, she always overthinks worrying over simple things. she is also spontaneous and adventurous.  she prefers going out at night rather than strolling on a sunny day. influenced by her father, HyoYoung enjoys playing the violin when she has nothing else to do. She has a special love for cooking too Korean, Japanese and American cuisine are the usual food she cooks. her family and friends admire her for that. HyoYoung often sings and raps while she cooks. she has a dream of becoming a famous chef but right now she's focusing on her singing career.

Hyo Young used to be a model during her training days as a high school student. Because of this she is very careful with what she wears, she wont go out just in jogging pants and a t-shirt unless she's out for a jog or heading to the gym.  She also has a gigantic shoe collection and most of them are wedges and stilletos. Though she's a chic girl don't forget that she's kind and playful too! She had this wish of having a dog to play with but her mom did not allow her for some reason, but when she turned 15, her mom gave her a Syberian Husky! HyoYoung named it 'Sugar'.

She has two brothers and one sister:

Lee HongKi of FT island

Lee Taemin of SHINee

and Lee Chaerin (C.L.) of 2ne1.

Her fan club is called the YoungJas and their colors are PINK  and SILVER

Her stage name is also HyoYoung she's the Lead Vocals and the Sub Rapper and her catch phrase is : "BANG! BANG!"

She has a crush on NaNie's Brother Chunji of TEEN TOP

(Kim MiYoung)(minkki21)

Name: Kim MiYoung

age: 16 years old

birthday: November 23

height: 159 cm

weight: 53 kg

Miyoung is a fun-loving, innocent, lively and bubbly girl she likes pulling pranks but ends up regretting doing them. When she was 7 her mom taught her how to play the piano. Ever since her mom passed away she played the piano everyday .She's now the only girl in the Kim family so her dad and her four brothers are very protective of her, especialy, when it comes to her clothes. Her dad never allows her to go out the house with shorts on unless, one of her brothers is with her. She used to be a child actress and still acts today but now, she's focusing on singing and rapping. She likes to shop and eat. she has 4 dogs which she named after her borthers (LOL so mean^^)

Her beloved dogs are: PoRoRo, MyungSoo, Jjong and Kwonnie they're all zsus. MiYoung loves bacon so to cheer her up you need lots of it!

Her four loving but, protective brothers are:

Kim DongJoon of ZE:A (fourth)

Kim YooKwon of BLOCK B (Third) 

Kim MyungSoo of INFINITE  (Second)

Kim JongHyun of SHINee (eldest)

 

Her stage name is: MiYoon

She's the Lead rapper and Sub Vocals

Her fan club is: YoonJjangs and their colors are: RED, BLACK AND WHITE 

 Her catch phrase is:"yeah right~", "No (Sarcasm) not really, NO" and "You've gotta be kidding me!?"

Her ideal type is L.joe of TEEN TOP and is currently Very Close to him.

 

 

                                              스타 라이트                                                 

 

 

________________________________

HAI!!!! ok so yeah

 guys vote k we need it!: