CHAPTER II - THE QUEENS

A.R.M.S

"Eunjung eonni! Your left!!!" Jiyeon shouted as she dashed.

Eunjung who heard the shouts immediately  looked at her left and saw a spear like object flying towards her. she get into her fighting stance and then throw a punch with towards the spear object and destroyed it with ease.

"Thanks Jiyeon-ah!" As she continues to fight a couple of mutant hounds with her mechanical gauntlets.

"Damn it these puppies are tough!" Hyomin said as she panting after getting knocked back by one of the mutant hounds.

"I won't call them puppies!" Qri said as she gave a few slices using her twin swords and manage to killed one mutant hounds. "These things aren't cute! Puppies should be cute!!!"

"Is that your only problem with them Qri eonni?!" Jiyeon stabbed and killed another mutant hound with her spear.

Suddenly a bullet flew through and managed to make a hole at one of the mutant hounds, "You better keep your guards up Jiyeon! This fight isn't over just yet!"

"Boram eonni!!!! You could say something beforehand you know! What if I got shot?!" Jiyeon said as she points towards a woman on top the building next to her.

"Do you really think Boram eonni will missed if she wants to hit you?" Soyeon's voice heard through the earpiece. "Quit whining and get eliminate those hounds!"

"Soyeon eonni, how many more are they?" Eunjung asked.

"Counting the ones killed by Qri eonni, Boram eonni, and Jiyeon, we still have 3 more to handle." Soyeon replied.

"Are you sure Soyeon eonni?" Jiyeon asked as she mentally counts the Mutant Hound that she can spot. "I can only see two of them!"

"What?! I see 3 and all of them near you girls." Soyeon replied with a tone of confusion in her voice.

Suddenly Hyomin thrown over pas the other girls and crashed into the walls. "Damn it! Stealth!" she said as she got up from the wreckage.

"Boram eonni!" Jiyeon shouted.

"I'm already on it maknae! Girls give me 2 minutes!" Boram said as she adding some accessories to her sniper rifle.

With that request from Boram everyone put on their stances and get ready. The hounds dashed towards the girl with their hairs prortruding like spears, and shooting them towards the girls. Hyomin immediately stepped forward blocked a few of them with her shield and followed by dashing towards on of the mutant hounds with her Beam Sword. 

Jiyeon leaped high up to the air, pointing her spear toward the other hound and then dive using the propulsion energy of her boots. The hound saw Jiyeon and then shots up a few of it's spear like hairs to Jiyeon direction. Seeing this both Eunjung and Qri immediately leaped towards the spear and deflected them using their weapons. And moments later Jiyeon managed to stabbed the spear directly through the hound's head.

On the side, Hyomin trading blows with the other hound. Hyomin blocked and slashed the hound . Hyomin's skill using sword and shield was said to be one of the best there is inside the organisation. And the girls could definitly saw why... The girl really deserved to be called the best Knight Class Personel. After a couple hound's attack, Hyomin managed block the last claw swipe and then push the hound's foot, making it lose it's balance. After that it's just one swift to the Hound's heart to end the fight.

"It's not over yet girls! Remember, we still have the stealthy one!" Soyeon informed the girls.

"Yes we know!" Hyomin said as the girls forming a circle, protecting each other back.

After a few moments of tension, suddenly Hyomin could hear the air around them shifts  towards Qri's direction. Hyomin swiftly move herself in front of Qri and successfully blocked the attack, but due to the instensity of the attack, both Qri and Hyomin are knocked back quite hard.

"Damn! This stealthy one is pretty strong." Hyomin said as she could felt her hand shivers due to the attack.

And then suddenly Hyomin heard anothe shifts around the air, but now it towards Eunjung's back. "Eunjung eonni! Barrel Roll!!!"

Hearing that Eunjung spontaneously did the barrel roll. And moments later the wall that were in front of Eunjung destroyed to smithereens.

"Thanks Boran Eonni" She said.

An then a loud sound echoes, moments later suddenly a Mutant Hounds figure emerges. It was much more bigger than the others. While the other were at the size of a full grown Rotweiller, this stealthy one was almost double of that of an adult male lion. With muscles that very well became the jelousy of every bodybuilder athletes all around the world. The girls were shocked and immediatly taken their stances, but not long the body the Large Mutant Hound fell to the ground, lifeless.

"I never miss!" Boram said with full of  pride.

"Eonni!!!" Everyone yelled.

Boram spontaneously take off her earpiece away from her ear. And she could still hear the other girls complains with much clarity. "Hey! I just saved your lifes there! What's with the complain!"

"You could say so earlier eonni!!" Jiyeon yelled whiled rubbing her forehead.

"Ah that... hehehe... Sorry girls!!!" Boram said as she shyfully smile.

"Whatever, okay girls! We're done here! Time to get back to HQ" Soyeon informed her comrades "Don't forget to the proof of extermination!"

"Ugh, I hate this part." Qri said as she cut a small piece of the Mutant Hounds' forehead which has somekind of symbol on them and then put them into a small container.

"We need to do this if we're to get paid." Hyomin said as she squemishly cut and move some of them into the container.

"Okay, thats all! Let's get back to the van!" Eunjung said as she lead the girls back to their van where Soyeon has waited for them with a smile.

"Welcome back girls! let's get home!" Soyeon said as she put herself into the driver seat and started the engine to drove them back to HQ.

"Oh Yeah!!" Everyone shouted and then chat around about what they're going to do when they're back at HQ.