Don't play with Fire

Lucid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Minjeong pov

 

Remember when you threw my shoes away right before the practice start?

And hell it is the most embarrassing thing ever happened in my life.

 

Remember when you steal my clothes during I am in the shower and let me on the bathroom whole night after practice?

And hell that the most coldness night I ever been trough. And hell after that I catch flu and feeling like I am living in hell for a whole week , like .

 

Remember when we have a weight test and you decided to sabotage me?

After that day I can’t even drink some water just because our manager eyeing on me and tell me I wont make it to debut if I drink a very tiny bit of water. You never know I feel Jimin, well you should be grateful you was born to be super star when the company want you to gain weight instead of starving like me.

 

Remember when you betrayed me?

You should never forget you betrayed me Yujimin , I will make sure you always remember the you ever made in my life. Every ing days.

 

—- its all happen when you’re dating that’s . Are you really wants him that much Yujimin? While I feel like , you decide to make my whole life more miserable than it is. I applause for your effort to making sure I am living in hell at that time, well I can say now too. Where I don’t have anyone others than Ning Ning during the training period.

 

You becoming so competitive that you willing to hurt me for an . Tsk so low of you , Yu Jimin. I always a positive person and I am sure I am.. but with you. I cant seem to do that. It is very clear you betrayed me and hate me. I always wanted to know the real reason of your bull but you never even try to explain yourselves.

 

It supposed to be me and kai story and I should hurt by him but I don’t know why , you broke me is more hurting than what he did. Honestly , I don’t even think I am sad and heartbroken over him than I am heartbroken when its you that broke me this much Jimin. The betrayed is bigger than the whole heartbroken.

 

I can get over him a few months but not with you Jimin, not with what you do Jimin. this stained my pure heart and it can never easily be fixs.

 

And now you’re rubbing your hands on my arm while we doing our short interview. It’s been almost 2 weeks after black mamba is released. Fuh the tiredness I feel today double when the person beside me keep on clingy to me but hell I can’t do anything. There are several cameras pointing on us. She would reach for my arm again and again with her smirk that i wish i could smash away.

 

This is like 3-4 times already but I can’t do anything since there is camera around us. I just look at her and smile forcefully. She just look at me beaming her smile as big as she can. “Smile Winter, there is camera in front of us” she whisper on my ears. She blow a bit on my nape that making me shock.

 

What is she doing?!

Is she teasing me?

 

Then she rubs my chin twice “aigoo kyeopta”

 

I sulk again because I cannot do anything. I can’t even reject her touch in front of the camera. I can’t do anything especially when our moment on the other days viral. Ceo-nim is right about that. We go viral again because of our back hugging moments .

 

He is right when some people started to search up into our group is because of this sort of moment. This kind of friendship where we’re best friend type but sort of like a married couple.

 

Married couple— i sighed as i remember how that’s becoming the idea of our friendship.

 

Flashback

 

“So Minjeongie and Jiminie , the director ask us to drop off you both at DDP station for both of you to have fun. You both must have fun there okay? Make sure both of you get along and stop your love squirrel. Its make me tired everyday to deal with you both” said the manager while he just shook his heads.

 

“Hm” said Jimin while not even looking at our manager.

 

Well it is not unknown for the manager and our member, we both love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter