there for you

Lucid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong Pov

After the discussion with the staff and the ceo both of them get out from the room and silence is the only thing that can be heard. Both of them just walk and their mind was preoccupied by what their ceo have said just now

“Don't forget to get along” - ceo nim

The trains of thoughts stop when Jimin suddenly stop walking and that is making me crashes over Jimin's back. Jimin turned around and smile 

“I hope we can get along, Mindeongie” she said as her hand patting my head twice. She smiles as she notice that I still sulking ,

“Hey don’t worry so much about the fanservice things. I know we purely shippable” she said while smiling at me as she see whole universe in me. Weirdo.

I push Jimin hands away from my head harshly.

“stop pretending Jimin. I always know you hate me and you know I hate you as well. And for a god sake stop calling me Mindeongie. ”

Jimin face remaining calm as she look at me. “I never hate you Minjeong, this is what the company want, I'm trying to be professional here“ She said as her face still light up a bit. And I hate it all , why can't she just stop bothering my peace? Can she just ignore my existing like I'm ignoring her existing?

I still don't understand her questionable things she do infront of me.  While behind my back she’s a snake. A snake that love to betray people when they got closed to. I still remember how she's betray me , like hell I was there and saw everythings.

I started to walk away but her hands reached mine “why are you making things so hard for me? What did I ever do to you to hate me this much?”

I scrowl “ask yourself and can you stop touching me? Don’t you get it? I hate you for what you did “ I said as I'm trying to pulls back my hands away from her. But she is stronger than I am so she towering me. She look pissed off , we having an eye contact for a seconds. After a few seconds we remain silence and hatred is what she see in me .

Her eye look soften as she blow a sighed that she must have supress it for awhile.

She look down on the floor and let go of my hands slowly . Hate is strong words but still I HATE HER For-----

“For dating Kai behind your back eventhough I know you are dating him? It's all the past now, Im not dating him anymore. WE BOTH NOT DATING HIM ANYMORE. After dating him I realised I don't like him that w--way. Let's try to fix our fr--friendship Minjeong-ah” she’s explained while her face look so sad , her face turning red and I can see she is tightening her fist. She’s trembling while suppress her tears.

“Pstt he left me for you. That doesnt hurt you didn’t it?” I said as I look onto her eyes. “we never be a friends anymore! You have broke our friendship Jimin!” I said. Tears slowly falling down on my cheeks. I can’t control my tears anymore, I wipe it again and again as i run away from her. 

“Minjeong w-wait” she said but i could hear her anymore. I don't want to be near her anymore. I need time, to cool down myself before I lost another .

I gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter