stay like forever

Lucid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong pov

Today going to be another tiring days because today is the day we going to shoot our music video! I’m really excited about this, I can see all my members Yizhou and Aeri unnie smilling to their ears. Right now we are just waiting for the last member to get out from the dorms, who else but Yu Jimin. Its her duty to check on everything before going out from the dorm,from the electric, water and lastly to the door locks. I can see she’s struggling to lock the door when the chains already old version. 

Thanks god Aeri unnie is right there to help her, so Jimin just lets Aeri unnie did the chains while she’s eyeing me and greet me. I just nod to her like always. We’re started to talk a bit, and that is because I let her to. Even Yizhou and Aeri unnie looks surprise to us when they saw our moment together. 

We walking in a row, with me and Jimin on the centre. It is a routine for us to stand with this line up. It is what the management have decided even before we debut. I cannot help but to link my arms around Aeri and Jimin on my left side. We link arm together because we already know the fansite is there with us.

While we posing a bit for the media and the fansite, Jimin suddenly let go of my arm and intertwining her fingers with mine. I lookup on her with my eyebrows furrowed. 

What is she’s doing?

Then I notice she’s actually panic a bit with the flashes but her faces remain calms. The flashes game is too strong that I also feel anxiety suddenly. We need to keep on our professional expressions because we are trains to be professional. Her fingers getting cold, she careless my hands with her thumb. 

I don’t know what happen 
Is it because I’m nervous too?
Because right there, in-front of many people I hold her finger tightly and my thumb rubbing her fingers as if it can comforting her. I wish , because she literally look pale at the moment. 

She look at me with suprise expression, but shook twice as she beaming a very confident smile to me. 

Nice one Yujimin. 

Everyone will falls for that smile , but not me. I sighed as she said “Thank you for holding onto me, i was about to passed out just now if you didn’t hold on me—-“ she keeps blabbing to me about those moment again.

I decided to ignore her like always as i walk into the waiting room , i take out my headphones and wear it so i can continue my sleep. I can see she just smile awkwardly as she realised I’m taking out my headphone just now. It’s mean I don’t want her to bother me anymore. I slowly drift into the worse memory tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter