CHARACTERS:

REBELS

 

 

955-B8-AA3-4-F42-49-F0-B5-E5-736-F8-D9-A4-C77

 

Somi:

 

19-A03-A9-D-4-EA5-4498-B5-E2-0-A7-FBB040-E85

 

Mother: Park Yejin

Father: Jeon Bo Seok

Siblings: Jeon Jungkook , Jeon Jiwoo Jeon

Somi is the youngest daughter of a Chaebol family and the most popular yet rebellious girl at Seoul Elite High. Her family life is a mess. From a young age, she never knew what a mother touch or love is because all she knows is the hate she obtains by her mother. Her father really hasn’t been much in her picture, he’s been absent or better say busy with his business and mistress affairs. The only positive thing her father has done is let her model for the company clothing line and let her slowly pursue music as a hobby. Don’t get it twisted her father wasn’t much about supporting her dream, but more about making better use of his kids in his company and also finding ways to advertise the company. Her oldest sister is the director of the cosmetics line and that for her sister wasn’t enough. While her older brother was the Vice President of the entire Jeon Corporation. Somi relationship with her older sister is nonexistent as her sister is too busy trying to become the ultimate heir of the family. The only close relationships she has is with her brother who supports her dream of pursuing music and the fashion world, despite her mom’s disapproval of her methods towards her life goals and aspirations. Since she was 5 years old Somi was sent out to international schools making her also fluent in English, Chinese, Japanese and German. Her ultimate wish is to obtain full independence from her family chains and live a happy life. Somi is known to be a Ice Princess, she does not let people get close to her because those people often hurt or always leave her, but it all changes when she falls in love.

 

 

Soobin:

 

57-B643-CF-3962-4854-AEB6-04835768913-B

 

Father: Choi Soo Jong

Mom: Choi Ji Woo

Deceased older brother: Choi Young-jae

Soobin grew up in between worlds his family background is average and since a young age, has worked hard to earn his high-ranking position in school. His parents work for Junkyu’s parents, his mother manages the house maintenance for the Kim’s and his father has been the assistant for Kim Chan Woo. Due to his public school business program shutting down, he is forced to go into Seoul Elite High just as his older brother did through scholarship merit. Something that doesn’t exactly excite him since the last thing he wants is to be surrounded by rich kids and snobs, most importantly, he doesn’t want to be forced into having to babysit after Mr. Kim’s younger Son, but this is also another opportunity not only for his career goals; However to find out what caused his older brother’s death. He use to be indifferent about social class, but after his older brother’s death, he became angry and hateful against those in the High Society. Soobin manages to get into Seoul Elite High through a scholarship. His main goal in life is to become a huge entrepreneur in order to elevate his family status and to solve his older brother’s death mystery and give it proper justice. Despite his prejudice and hate towards the high society, he can’t help but fall in love at first sight with someone in it.

 

 

Yewon:

 

02-CD44-EC-02-DB-4528-8-CD1-896-B8-F63-A432

 

Aunt: Song Yoon ah

Yewon is a good girl. She has a giant heart and she shares it with others. She is friends with nearly everyone and doesn't pick sides. She hates confrontations and is kind to everyone, including those she doesn't necessarily like. She's timid, smart and quite girl. Seoul Elite High is her dream school and she got in with a scholarship. Her only family is her aunt as her parents passed away at a young age, she is poor and if it weren't for this scholarship, she wouldn't be able to attend Seoul Elite High. Despite it all her aunt has always encouraged Yewon to go to school and to come out of her shell. Yewon gets upset easily, but never hurts anyone. She is one of the best students in school.

 

 

Junkyu:

 

AD87-CE9-A-B4-AA-44-FE-963-C-46-EBDD4-CE4-A5

 

Father: Kim Chan Woo

Mother: Kim Sun Ah

Sibling: Kim Jongin (aka Kai)

Junkyu is also a chaebol, most popular guy in Seoul Elite High and the youngest of his family. He is a son of a corrupt politician and his mother let’s just say she lives to simply please his father. Junkyu is used to ordering people around and getting his way. Despite having it all, he lives miserable as he has to always keep a certain image in order to please his father demands. Junkyu has a passion for music and composition, although his father doesn't allow it. His father wants Junkyuto be just like him and is always talking about how his brother is better than him. Junkyu is known to be a player, live life as a game, but he soon falls in love with someone not exactly in his social class because she overlooked his wealth and status. He doesn’t like being used by people he considers Allie’s.