Babysitting

Hyungwon & Kevin Series

 

Kevin is about to start getting ready for his date with Hyungwon when Jacob walks into his room. 

"Hey, Kevin. Can you watch Eric tonight?"

"What? But I have a date with Hyungwon tonight. Can't you or someone else watch him?"

"I'm going on a date with Sangyeon and everyone else is gone."

"What, so your date is more important than mine?" Kevin asks. 

"Kevin, you were just on a date with Hyungwon last week. Sanyeon and I haven't been on a date in weeks." Jacob replies. 

"But you remember what happened the last time I had to watch Eric. I had to search for him at the park in the middle of the night."

"I just told him to do all of that to mess with you. I promise he will be easy like usual tonight, just give him some dinner and watch a movie with him or something. Then make him some breakfast in the morning. Please, Kevin just this once?" 

"Fine." Kevin gives in, after some silence. 

"Thank you, Kevin. You're the best friend in the whole world." 

"I know. Go enjoy your date." Kevin replies. 

Kevin calls Hyungwon and tells him about the situation. 

"Hey, I have an idea. How about I come watch Eric with you? That way we can still spend time together?" Hyungwon suggests. 

This sounds like a good idea to Kevin, Jacob didn't say he had to watch Eric alone, and Eric loves Hyungwon so why not. 

"Sure. We can watch a movie together or something and you can spend the night."

"Alright. I'll be over there in half an hour." Hyungwon agrees. 

The two of them say I love you before hanging up. 

Kevin then goes into Eric's room to tell him how things are going to be. When he mentions that Hyungwon will be coming over, he is practically jumping up and down. 

"Hyung hyung is coming over?!"

"Yes, so you have to be on your best behavior. You don't want to embarrass me infront of my boyfriend do you?" 

"You mean like show him your middle school photos?" Eric grins. 

"You would not."

"I would. Unless I get some ice cream for dessert." Eric responds.

"Fine, you can have ice cream. What do you want for dinner?"

"Can we get pizza?"

"Okay, I'll go order it." Kevin replies, patting Eric's head before leaving the room. 

About twenty minutes after ordering the pizza, Hyungwon arrives. 

"I'll get it!" Eric exclaims, running to the door before Kevin can even get off the couch.

"Hi, hyung!" Eric says, hugging Hyungwon. 

"Hi, Eric. You seem even more excited to see me than my own boyfriend." Hyungwon jokes. 

"That's not true. He beat me to the door because he is so energetic." Kevin responds, as he walks over. 

"Why don't you go to the living room and pick a movie to watch, Eric?" Kevin adds. 

"I wanna watch Minions!" Eric states, as he heads to the living room. 

"Thanks for coming over, Wonnie. I know it's kinda last minute." Kevin says, as he and Hyungwon follow Eric. 

"It's alright, I was planning on watching a movie with you anyway when you came over." 

"Yeah, but we wouldn't have watched MInions. I've watched this movie with Eric a dozen times already, but as long as it will keep him out of trouble I don't mind." Kevin replies. 

About ten minutes into the movie, the pizza finally arrives. 

"Yay! The pizza is here hyungie!" Eric exclaims. 

"I know, I'll go get it kiddo."

Aside from the pizza showing up, nothing else really happens for the night. Which Kevin is surprised about, Eric really did behave himself so he decides to make him some hot chocolate later in addition to the ice cream he got for dessert. 

As the movie is playing, Kevin does not pay much attention to it, he just enjoys cuddling with Hyungwon on the couch. Sure, it isn't the most eventful date, but as long as he can be with his boyfriend that is all that matters. 

When the movie is over, Kevin tells Eric that it is time to start getting ready for bed. 

"Already?"

"Yes, I'll have hot coco ready for you when you come back out since you have been so well behaved tonight." Kevin replies. 

"Okay." Eric says, running to go change into pajamas. 

Kevin and Hyungwon get up and go to the kitchen to start making Eric the hot coco. 

"You know, Binnie. You really such a good hyung to Eric. That's how I know you're a good person." Hyungwon states. 

"What do you mean?"

"You can tell a lot about a man by how he treats those who are younger than him. You take care of Eric and treat him with respect rather than taking advantage of the fact that you are older than him. You are such a sweetheart." Hyungwon smiles. 

"Thank you, Wonie." Kevin replies, before taking this time to kiss his boyfriend. 

"Oooo, hyungie is getting a good night kiss." Eric teases. 

"Eric!" Kevin responds. 

Eric giggles as he sits down at the table.

"Is my hot coco done hyungie?" He asks. 

"Yeah." Kevin answers, turning off the fire and putting the drink in a mug. 

"Here you go." 

"Thank you." Eric replies, flashing that adorable smile. 

While Eric is drinking his hot coco, Kevin and Hyungwon get ready for bed too. By the time they come back out, Eric is done with his hot coco. 

"Okay then, Eric. Time for bed now."

"I guess that means you and Hyungwon are going to be together." Eric states, with a pout.

"Well, yeah. He's my boyfriend. Eric, you don't have to worry about being lonely, you have your teddy bear with you."

"How about we come tuck you in?" Hyungwon suggests. 

Eric was actually trying to get the two of them to say he could hang out in their room together, but he is too sleepy to continue his attempt. He agrees, and the three of the walk to Eric's room. 

In Eric's room, he gets in his bed and grabs Mr. Cuddlesworth before he is tucked into bed. 

"Good night, Eric." The two of them say.

"Good night hyungs."

Kevin and Hyungwon decide to go to bed as well, since it is getting a bit late. 

They lay in bed together, facing each other and talking about random things. 

"I know that our plans changed last minute, but I had so much fun with you today." Kevin says. 

"I had fun with you too." Hyungwon replies, caressing Kevin's face. 

"It's also a good thing you came over, since now you can take your hoodie back." Kevin adds, referring to the hoodie Hyungwon is wearing to bed. 

"You look cuter in it though." Hyungwon says, Kevin's cheek. 

"Can we cuddle tonight?" Kevin asks, now getting sleepy. 

"Of course we can. Come here."

Hyungwon brings Kevin closer and he buries his face in his chest in response. 

"Good night, sweetheart." Hyungwon states, kissing the top of Kevin's head. 

"Good night." Kevin replies, falling asleep within seconds. 

The next morning, when Kevin wakes up, he is now facing the wall instead. So he turns over and hugs Hyungwon. 

"Good morning, Wonnie." 

"Good morning, Kevin hyung."

Kevin opens his eyes to see that Eric is the one laying next to him. 

"Eric?! What are you doing in my bed?"

"Hyung hyung sent me to wake you up. Breakfast is ready." Eric smiles, with his hand out to help Kevin up.

Kevin takes his hand and Eric leads him to the kitchen, where Hyungwon has just finished making breakfast.

"I got him, Hyung hyung." 

"Good job, Eric." Hyungwon praises. 

"Good morning." Hyungwon tells Kevin, ruffling his hair to fix it a bit. 

"Hyungwon, you are so sweet to make breakfast like this." Kevin says. 

"I just want to make sure you eat before I go. I have to leave soon to go to a photoshoot." 

"Already? Well, I had fun on our date." Kevn responds, holding Hyungwon's hand. 

"I did too. Maybe we can go out next weekend, if you're not busy?"

"I think we can." Kevin smiles. 

Just then, Hyungwon's alarm goes off on his phone. 

"Oh, I have to go now." Hyungwon says, getting up from the table. 

Kevin gets up with him and walks him to the front door so he can say bye to him. 

"I'll call you later, okay?" Hyungwon says. 

"Okay. I'll be waiting for that call." Kevin responds, giving Hyungwon a hug. 

Hyungwon gives Kevin one last kiss before he heads out the door and down the hallway. 

"Have fun at your photoshoot!" Kevin waves. 

For a date that was the opposite of what it was supposed to be, it went pretty great.