Final

Miss CEO And I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Final[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Miss CEO & I [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

*The story takes place in 2017.* 

Junmyeon breathed deeply. He was sitting in Vmake's waiting room. Where is Vmake? The most successful construction company in east Asia! His heart was beating hard in his chest, it was normal though... he was the only one chosen out of 200 people who had applied for the job! "Come on Junmyeon, you can do this. Be confident!" The secretary gave him a weird look as he talked to himself. 

"Mr. Kim, you can go in." She said, but didn't receive any reply, he didn't even move a muscle. "Mr. Kim?"

"..."

"Mr. Kim!"

"Oh... what? Yes?" He stood up.

"She wants to meet you."

"Who?"

The secretary rolled her eyes, thinking who chose that stupid man. "Ms. Yoo..."

Ms. Yoo, who didn't know her? Everyone in Korea had at least heard her name, the interviewee was no exception. "Aha! Yes. Thank you." Junmyeon took his shoulder bag and walked to the door. He knocked. 

"Come in." 

The man took another deep breath and opened the door. "Good morning. I'm Kim Junmyeon, architect." He bowed.

"Good morning." The girl looked at him from head to toe, a young handsome man, wearing black suit and tie, neat and well-dressed. She smiled. "Please take a seat."

"Yes, CEO." He sat on the chair in front of her large brown table. The girl looked cute, nothing like the person Junmyeon had imagined. Where was that charismatic  woman?

"First of all, I'm not the CEO, that's my older sister... Yoo Jiwon. I'm her deputy, Yoo Jimin. People often call me Karina." She explained and he nodded. Good, that made him less stressed. "So Junmyeon-ssi, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm 25. I've studied architecture and I have worked with some of good companies during university and..." He searched through his bag and handed her some papers. "These are some houses that I've designed." 

Karina took all of the papers that he showed her. Seeing the plans, her eyes shined. Those were all perfect. "Ok... why do you want to work here?"

"In answer to this question I have to say, this company is unique. The buildings that were made by Vmake are amazing, they stand out among the rest... but I've noticed that your buildings' designs are becoming repetitive, I can solve that easily."

After some minutes, Junmyeon walked out of the office and saw his best friend waiting for him, worried. "Oppa, what happened?" Seulgi was one of the lucky employees of Vmake. She and Junmyeon were friends since high school. "Oppa!"

"I..." Her heart skipped a beat. "I will start my job tomorrow."

"Oh my God!" She punched his chest. "Silly! I thought she rejected you... but I knew it. You are lucky that Karina was the interviewer, if it was Jiwon..." Seulgi shook her head.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's... nothing, let's call Yeri and tell her about it, she was too worried."

"Ok."

▪▪▪

"What?! Rejected? Again?" 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Yoo is really strict. She said the buildings that you've designed have some problems." The secretary bowed. "And she said that you have to organize these file."

"WHAT?!"

"This is what CEO wants from you." She said. "Please accept it and don't complain... if you want to work here."

"But it's unfair, Ms. Im! I didn't study for 6 years to organize some files! It's my fourth week here and she wants me to do nonsense!"

"I know Mr. Kim. Forgive me, it's not my fault."

He sighed. "I know... I will do as she has ordered. Don't worry."

"I'm sorry again." She bowed and left him in the archive room. Junmyeon took a look at all of the files waiting for him to organize them. "Jiwon is a monster... I bet she's an ugly !" Not being too tall, he tiptoed to take the first file on the shelf; though he lost his balance and the files collapsed on him. "Ouch! I ing hate you Yoo Jiwon."

Seulgi walked in from nowhere. "Who are y- oh my... oppa!" She helped him to stand up. "You ok?"

"Just look at me! Do I seem ok?" Seulgi shook her head, wiping the blood from his forehead. 

Meanwhile Jiwon was talking to her secretary about the new architect. "He's a good employee but is really annoyed that you make him do those tasks. He wants you to accept his designs!"

"I saw his interview with Rina by CCTV." The CEO said matter-of-factly.

Nayeon's eyes widened. "What?!" Of course she would do so, Jiwon had CCTV and microphone in her office just for that case.

"I'm telling you, he is egotistic... Kim Junmyeon thinks that he's Mr. Know-it-all." She said. "Your building designs are becoming repetitive, I can solve that!" Jiwon imitated him, making the younger chuckle. Nayeon woould never stop loving that side of her best friend. "I must show him who the boss is here... I hate men like him."

The secretary's smile vanished. Jiwon was like that, she didn't want to see anyone better than herself. 

"I ing hate her! Who does she think she is? She's just a lucky girl who has inherited her family's company!" It was Junmyeon's voice, he was shouting. "You know, I'm really offended! I'm sure she's a hideous girl that must apply lots of makeup just to cover her ing face!"

"Who is that man talking about?" Jiwon asked her secretary, making her bit her lower lip. The CEO walked in the room quietly since the door was opened. 

"Yoo ing Jiwon is a crazy ! I'm an architect, Seul! Not her random staff!" Seulgi tried to make him stop talking with facial expressions, but he just didn't shut up. "What's wrong with you, Seul?"

Kim Junmyeon can be stupid, Seulgi noted in her mind. "She's warning you, about me..." Kang closed her eyes, nothing good was going to happen. 

He turned to the entrance only to face with a pretty girl who was looking at him with a frown. Despite her furious face, she was attractive and beautiful. Straight dark brown hair, light makeup, gray Dior suit and tie. Such an angel! "Who are you?"

She crossed her hands before replying. "Yoo ing Jiwon." He gasped when she introduced herself. "And you are fired." Jiwon walked out.

"What? Hey! Hey! Miss CEO!" He followed her. Seulgi and Nayeon exchanged looks before walking out of the room. "Wait, Ms. Yoo!" He grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me! How dare you?" She shouted.

"I really want to work here, but in my own majar! I want to design buildings and, and help your company to-"

"Shut up! You are not my employee anymore..." Jiwon walked to the elevator and Nayeon followed her. 

"Ms. Yoo, I just wanted to do what I'm good at." Junmyeon continued.

"I don't want to see you ever again, Mr. Kim." 

"But-" Elevator's door closed, cutting his sentence. 

"Well, you just broke the record, getting fired in the fourth week of your job." Seulgi informed, shaking her head in disappointment. 

Junmyeon sighed. "Oh my Goodness..." He walked to his room to take his things and leave. 

"Junmyeon oppa!"

"I... I just need to be alone, Seul." He went to his room.

▪▪▪

Sound of slamming the door was the sign of Junmyeon's arrival. "Hi oppa!" His little sister said with her chemistry book in her hand. "How was your fourth week as an architect of Vmake? Did they accept your new plan?"

"I hate her! That selfish girl!" He shouted. "I literally hate every inch of her!"

Yeri's eyes widened. He wasn't her calm and joyous older brother anymore. "Who do you hate?"

"Yoo Jiwon." The architect closed his eyes and punched the table with both of his fists. "That !"

"What?! How can you hate her?!"

Junmyeon looked her. It seemed like she knew her very well. "Do you know her, Yeri?"

"She's my role model! She's smart, powerful! Successful! Lots of young girls admire her!"

"Well you are wrong! She told me, an architect, to organize her files! Is this my duty? No, of course not! And then, I said some bad words about her to Seulgi; only because I was angry, I didn't mean anything.

Yeri tilted her head and put her book on the table. "Ok...?"

"She heard me and threw me out of the company."

"You got fired?!"

"Yes!" He punched the wall. "OUCH! OH MY, MY, MY, MY, MY!!!" He started whining.

His sister rushed to him and took his hand in hers. "Oppa! Does it hurt? Did you break your hand? Oh my God... should I call Jennie unnie? I can't drive!"

"Where is Jennie...?" 

"At her restaurant, wait, I'll call her..." She ran to her bedroom. 

"No!" He shouted. "I'm ok... don't bother." Yeri stared at him in disbelief. "Really! Look!" Junmyeon moved his fingers. "It's fine, I'm fine." She took a deep breath. "I'll go to meet Jen... bye."

▪▪▪

"You can't believe, Jen." Jiwon sighed. "All these 8 years I have been the one who took care of this company! Some nights, I lost sleep over company's problems! Now suddenly, grandpa says if I don't introduce my fiance to him until Christmas, he'll choose Kihyun as the heir."

"Kihyun?" Jennie put two cups of coffee on the counter. "Who's he?"

"My cousin... he's just 24! Oh my God, I can't believe I will lose my baby Vmake in some months!"

The restaurant owner thought for some seconds. "Unnie, why don't you just pay one of your employees to act as your fiance for some days and then-"

"No! Are you crazy? No one will accept to be my boyfriend. They literally hate me!"

Jennie was about to ask the reason why that her eyes caught her older brother walking in the restaurant. "Oppa!" She waved. "I'll come in a minute!" 

Jiwon nodded before covering her face with her palms. "God... this is urgent, send help please." 

Jennie walked back to her alongside her brother. "Unnie, he is my brother."

Jiwon turned to left and gasped. "You?!"

Junmyeon's eyes widened. "You?!"

"Wait, wait! You two know each other?"

"Of course!" They replied.

"He swore at me!"

"She told me to do stupid things!"

"I wanted to give you money for that!"

"I wanted to do what I'm good at!" Junmyeon said with a frown. "But you were such a to disrespect my degree!" 

Jiwon didn't answer, she took her handbag and left.

"That was rude." Jennie commented.

"I don't care."

"Oppa, she has enough problems, don't bother her with those harsh words." She said as she walked to the kitchen to check on her staff. 

Junmyeon followed. "What's her problem? She couldn't buy a limited edition of Dior bag?"

"Her grandfather wants to give the company to his grandson."

He looked at Jennie in surprised. "Why?" 

"Tell them to hurry up, Kyungsoo-ssi! We have lots of customers!" She told the chef.

"Yes ma'am. Hurry guys!"

Jennie turned to her brother. "He has told her that she'll be the permanent CEO if she introduce her fiance or boyfriend to him. Deadline is Christmas day."

"So her condition is in danger..." Junmyeon smirked. "Thank you for the information Jen... I have to go somewhere."

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm going to help someone!" He replied and then walked out of the kitchen. Junmyeon had a plan, that was obvious. He went straight to Vmake by taxi. 

▪▪▪

Nayeon was talking on phone with her boyfriend and drinking coffee when a familiar voice called her. "Ms. Im."

She looked up and choked on her coffee. "Oh my... Mr. Kim... hon, I'll call... you later." She said while coughing. "What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked. 

"I'm here to meet Miss CEO."

"Um, she's in a meeting... you can meet Ms. Yoo Karina instead."

"Nope, I'll wait for her." He sat on a chair and took a magazine to read. "Ah, what a beautiful life..."

After half an hour, Jiwon opened the door. "Yes... I hope everything will be great for them, tell him not to worry." She said with a smile which made Junmyeon smile too.

"So you know how to smile..." He whispered before standing up. 

"That's good to have you, Jiwon. Have a nice day Ms. Yoo." The man, who was wearing a mask, pinched her cheek.

The architect frowned. "What the hell?" He whispered. 

"You too Mr. Cho." They giggled and the man, named Cho, left. Jiwon was about to go in that Junmyeon stopped her.

"Ms. Yoo, I'm here to meet you." He spoke up, confident and proud. 

She turned to him. "I think I said that clearly. I don't want to meet you ever again." Jiwon spun on her heel.

"Unlike you, I'm a good person and I just want to be helpful." He said.

"Help?" She asked. "What help?"

"We need to talk." 

Jiwon looked at Nayeon, she shrugged. "Come in." 

Once again, Junmyeon was sitting on the same chair. Only difference was the woman in front of him. She was staring out of the window. "Ok... what do you want to say? Look, I don't need help. I will never ask for help."

"But this time, you need. I want to help you to protect your position in Vmake." Junmyeon kept on smiling.

"Jennie told you, didn't she?" He kept quiet. "What do you want to do?" She took off her coat, revealing her perfect body. Her lace blouse was showing her beautiful milky skin.

Junmyeon gulped. Was she testing him? Wait, did she dressed like that for Mr. Cho? He took a deep breath before continuing. "I want to act as your prince charming for some days... then you will get what you want."

Jiwon threw her coat on her chair before walking to him. She sat next to the architect and narrowed her eyes. "And why do you want to help me? As I can remember you hate me to the moon and back."

"I do, it's crystal clear. But... I will gain my own benefit."

"Kim Junmyeon, talk to me openly. What do you want? Money?"

"No... I want to be Vmake's architect, again."

"You are a jerk," She whispered. Their faces were too close that their breath could touch one another's. "Prince charming."

"As much as you are a , your majesty." They kept the eye contact for almost a minute before Jiwon looked away.

"Ok... that's a deal." She said. "You can have your job, unfortunately... but don't you dare to disagree with my decisions." 

"Good." He held his right hand towards her. 

"What?"

"Handshake. We just made a deal."

Jiwon nodded. "Yes, you are right." She gave him a limp handshake. 

"Tomorrow, we must meet out of the company."

The CEO frowned. "Is that a date? Excuse me? I thought you knew it's all fake. Tomorrow, I'll just take you to our house and show you to grandpa and after a week, this company will be mine. So everything is over."

"Miss CEO... if you just tell him that I'm your boyfriend, he'll understand that you are lying... for now, just give him some hints that you have someone in your ing life."

"Dolt..." She said under her breath. "Give me your stupid number."

"It's in my application form." He stood up, fixing his tie. "See you tomorrow, Miss CEO." The architect left her alone.

"What have I just done?" She sat on her chair and leaned back. "Did I just... did I agree to be that jerk's girlfriend? Ah... I'll murder you Kim Jennie!" Jiwon knocked her head. "It's not her fault! Stupid Jiwonnnnnn!" 

Nayeon opened the door all of a sudden. "Unnie, you ok?"

"No! I'm not!" She cried. "How did I become this helpless, Nayeon-ah?"

"Who says you are helpless? You are the most successful girl of Korea an-"

"Nayeon!"

"Y-Yes ma'am?"

"Get out!" The secretary ran out immediately. "Ah! Dumb Jiwon! Foolish Jiwon!"  

▪▪▪

Junmyeon put his pencil case in his desk drawer and closed it. He took a look at his wristwatch. "Ok... it is finished for now. Get ready for the worst hours of your life, Kim Junmyeon..."

Seulgi knocked. "Oppa... congrats!"

"Thanks, Seul." The architect grinned. 

"How did you do that? Making Yoo Jiwon accept something she doesn't like is the second most difficult thing to do, after mining."

"Um... I just needed to be handsome, cool and hot. The way every girl falls for."

Seulgi walked closer to her friend. They were only inches apart. "Don't tell me..." She couldn't hide her wide smile. "That you two are dating!"

"Well, somehow."

The employee grabbed him by his collar out of excitement. "No way! You just met twice! Was it love at the first sight? Huh? Huh? Tell me Junmyeon oppa!"

"Kim Junmyeon!" They turned to the speaker. "It's 4:30."

"Oh... coming hon." Seulgi covered , trying not to laugh. "Bye Seulgi!"

"Have fun!" She waved.

Junmyeon glanced at the CEO, she was frowning. "What is-"

"Why are you always talking to her?"

"Well, she's my best fri-" He paused, his eyes widened. "Wait, why do you ask? Are you jealous? Girl, we haven't even started-"

"Who says I'm jealous? Huh? I was just curious! Who falls for a jerk like you? Shut the up!" She walked to the elevator, leaving him behind. 

▪▪▪

Junmyeon got in her car, looking around excitedly. "What? Haven't you seen a car up to now?"

"I have, but not a 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA! This is the newest model!" He answered, making his CEO chuckle.

"This car is nothing special! You must be too poor to say so..." Junmyeon frowned and preferred not to reply. Jiwon looked at him, understanding what she had done. "Well... what should we do now?" He didn't answer. "Ya! Kim Junmyeon, when I ask you something, you have to answer." The architect just stared at the photo in her car. A family. Mother, father and two daughters which had to be Jiwon and Jimin. "Hey... don't be such a kid!" She pinched his cheek. 

"Ya! Stop it you !" Junmyeon touched his cheek. "Call your grandpa!"

"What? Why?"

"Don't you want to have Vmake?"

"Yes..." She took out her phone and dialed his number. "Hello grandpa..." Junmyeon stared at her as she talked to her grandfather. "Yes... I'm fine."

"Honey, would you like to have ice cream?"

Jiwon's glared at him. Didn't he know that she was talking on phone? Why did he do that? Was it on purpose? "Huh? Who? He... he is..."

"Babe, which flavor would you like to have? Vanilla?" Junmyeon asked as loud as he could.

"Y-Yes, ok grandpa... I will. See you." She ended the call as fast as she could. "What the hell Kim Junmyeon?"

"He heard me, right?" 

"Yes!"

"Good... now he knows that I exist." He smiled.

Jiwon breathed deeply as she got his point. That was a part of their plan. "You... have to dress up properly."

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

"It's just... a little... you know, it's good, but... let's go to a boutique, I know you'll be more handsome with expensive clothes..."

Junmyeon smirked. "You mean... I'm handsome?"

Jiwon started the engine. "I didn't say that... I've met hotter men. For example, Super Junior's Kyuhyun is my bestie!"

"Kyuhyun?!" Was he that Mr. Cho? Of course. That made him feel better. "Huh? Are you saying that he is better than me?"

"Of course! He doesn't curse!"

"As if you don't!"

"Shut the up!"

"Heard yourself?"

"Aghhhhh! I don't swore at the people I love!"

Junmyeon leaned towards her. "Love? Do you... love people too?" He chuckled. "I thought you only love yourself... it's always me me me... this is your world, you don't even trust your sister's choice! She chose me and you threw me out four weeks later!"

Jiwon pushed him back to his seat. "We will go shopping. Please keep quiet. I don't want to hear your annoying voice."

"Truth hurts." The architect whispered. 

▪▪▪

It was around eight when Jiwon arrived. The shopping didn't took long, maybe an hour; but Junmyeon's house was too far! Why did she even take him home? Stupid! The young CEO was about to ran upstairs, but her grandfather's voice got her attention. "Yoo Jiwon?" 

She turned to him. "Hello, grandpa."

"We need to talk." After saying that, he went to his room. Jiwon followed and closed the door behind. "Jiwon-ah, I heard a good news today."

"W-What is it?"

"Someone, a man, called you honey and babe." The old man smiled. "Am I right, strawberry?"

The girl blushed almost immediately. Even though Junmyeon was nothing but a bothersome boy who was helping her, she still felt embarrassed to talk about him. "Yes."

"Do you have a boyfriend, Jiwon-ah?" She gulped and nodded. Her grandfather started laughing. "That is it! Why didn't you tell me sooner? I was becoming disappointed... my girl is smarter that I've imagined..." He caressed her back as he told her to sit. "I want to meet him, what's his name?"

"He... his name is... Kim J-Junmyeon." Jiwon stammered. 

"I hope he's as well as his name." Her grandfather took out a strawberry candy from his pocket and held it in front of her. "Invite him to our house, I want to meet my granddaughter's future husband."

Jiwon grabbed the candy. "I will." She ran out, hiding her face with both hands.

"Uh, unnie?" Karina tilted her head. "You fine?"

"No!" She shouted. 

"What's wrong with her?" The younger girl went to her room.

Being thirsty, Jiwon went to the kitchen, but before entering, she heard some maids talking. 

"She's really selfish!"

"Yeah, it doesn't matter if her parents are dead! Master is always spoiling Jiwon."

"But she is a successful and strong woman now..."

"Strong woman? She's cold! Bold! Rude! Even if every boy tells that she's successful, none of them dares to get close to her! Let alone marriage!"

"Right! She'll be single forever!"

"I bet Jiwon doesn't care! She's a loner." They giggled. 

Jiwon frowned and ran upstairs. After walking in her room, she slammed the door. "How dare they?" The girl clenched her teeth before falling on her king sized bed. "I hate them all! I will tell grandpa!" 


It's always me me me!


Junmyeon's voice played through her mind. "Am I really like that? Then, why no one has told me about it up to now?" She took her phone and called her employee. 

"Hello?" His annoying voice! 

"Hey, it's me, Yoo Jiwon." The girl introduced herself. "How are you?"

"Did you call to ask me how I am? Then, I'm fine. By-"

"Wait! Hang on!"

"What is it?"

"You mean it?"

"What?" Junmyeon asked with his clumsy voice. 

"That I'm selfish?"

"Oh... well, yes. You told me you didn't want help, you told me to do stupid tasks just to make me feel unimportant. You jumped at every opportunity to make me look small in others' eyes. I know why... Nayeon told me."

"What did she tell you?"

"Won't you throw her out?"

"No." Jiwon said firmly. "And when I say something, I'll do it."

"She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter