Happy ever after

Courier Gal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun completed all his documentations and divided his document files into 2 legal envelopes. He hope these 2 envelopes were not too heavy for Miss Kim.

He was restless as he just couldn't wait to see her. He couldn't comprehend why he was feeling this way. He still remember her lovely face especially when she smile, and her surprised face when she looked up at him while being glued on his chest.

He texted Ryeowook to inform her that his documents were ready.  His hands were shaking when his phone beeps for incoming text, and when he saw that she replied "Noted Mr Cho, I'll see you soon, in 30 minutes", he was jubilant and just couldn't do anything else!! 

Ryeowook checked the mirror whether she looked okay. She always put minimal make up and today, she applied light lipstick so that she looked like a girl, haha.  She smile nervously "Do I look okay for Mr Cho??" and scolded herself for thinking too much, then took her helmit, grabbed her small tub, stucked it into her cross-body bag, and left her office. 

Kyuhyun was literally jumping for joy when he saw Ryeowook's motorbike coming into view from his office window at 6th floor.  He has informed his receptionist to call him once Miss Kim from RW Logistics arrived. 

He practically ran out from his room after his receptionist called him. "Hi Miss Kim, this way, please" he gestured politely to Ryeowook to follow him. She bowed at both the receptionist and Kyuhyun, and followed him. 

"Hi Mr Cho. I hope I'm not late" Ryeowook said, following Kyuhyun to his office. 

"No, not at all" Kyuhyun said while holding his room door ajar so that Ryeowook could come in. "Have a seat first" Kyuhyun gestured her the seat, and placed a bottle of mineral water for her. And... a small bouquet of rosses with baby's breath. "I... just want to apologise for mistakenly thought that you were a guy" he smile sheepishly. 

Ryeowook was surprised! "Ohmygod, thank you!!" and she said after admiring the rosses "I don't blame you really. A lot of guys would just shove me aside when they wanted to overtake me while walking because they also thought the same as you" Ryeowook chuckled and held the bouquet closely again, to smell the rosses. She carefully put it on the table and took out her folder with the courier receipt, and took out the small tub too. "Ermmm, Mr Cho, I... baked these cookies and I have extra. This is for you... I hope it didn't turn out badly... " she said shyly. 

"Ohhh wowww, for me? Ohhh thank youuuu!!!" Kyuhyun was surprised and smile happily. He opened the tub and took one cookie, and his face said it all!!! "Ohmygod, this is the yummiest cookie I've ever tasted!!" 

Ryeowook chuckled "I'm glad that it taste okay!" 

Kyuhyun took two more cookies and closed the cover "Your cookies are really good!!! If I don't close it I'll finish it in 5 minutes" he laughed. 

"He's so handsome....!!" Ryeowook squeeled to herself. She answered him "I have more at home, I can give you more" she smile shyly. 

Kyuhyun looked at her intently "Miss Kim, if I ask you to go for a date with me, would you accept it?" 

Ryeowook was surprised. "Are you sure you want to go out with a courier girl? You are a lawyer... " 

"I am sincerely want to get to know you better, and seriously, I don't see working status. I'm not sure why I like you, but I do, and I hope you accept it to go out with me..." 

Ryeowook looked down shyly. "Ohmygod! Am I dreaming? This handsome man is asking me out!!" 

"Miss Kim, I'm sorry if I rush things but I like you. And I really want to get to know you..." 

She looked up to a hopeful face, full of sincerity. "Yes, we can go out for a date..." she smile. 

"Really?!!! Thank you Miss Kim!!!! How about tomorrow night?? For dinner?" 

"But I don't go to expensi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter