1st encounter

Courier Gal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun was walking behind a courier person when he noticed that the person dropped an envelope. 

"Excuse me boy, you drop something" he called out to him, but the boy was busy checking his phone. Kyuhyun called out again, louder this time "Excuse me boy, you drop something". 

Ryeowook turned around because she heard somebody was saying something to her, but calling her 'boy'? That tall guy was pointing to an envelope on the floor. 

Realising that it was her envelope, she bowed at that guy "Ohhh, thank you very much, sir" and picked up her envelope. Ryeowook clicked sent her text message to inform her two other riders, that she would be going to their last courier destination and then would be returning to their office after that. 

She entered the lift and that tall guy followed. She bowed slightly and held the lift door. "Did he call me 'boy' just now?" Ryeowook surpressed her laughter. Maybe because of her attire, white teeshirt and a denim jacket and jeans, and a cap, that was why he must have thought that she was a boy!

At the basement carpark, she held the door again and smile at the tall guy "After you, sir".

Kyuhyun said "Thank you" and stepped out and held the lift door with his hand, so that the boy could step out too. The boy bowed at him and turned to the other way.

"Hmmm, pretty boy..." Kyuhyun chuckled and walked to his car. He has an external meeting at his client's office to discuss about his client's lawsuit case. As a lawyer, by right his client was supposed to meet Kyuhyun at his office, but his client told him that he had injured his leg, so Kyuhyun told him that he would go over instead.

When Kyuhyun was about to drive out of his parking lot, a motorbike rode past, and Kyuhyun recognised that it was that courier boy. He smile and started driving out.

Ryeowook reached her client's office and handed over a DHL parcel and 2 envelopes to the receptionist. After getting the signatures, Ryeowook gave her the receipt and thanked her, and talked to her for a while as she knew the receptionist, then waved goodbye. 

Kyuhyun stepped into his client's office and collided with somebody at the door.

"Ohh, I'm sorry...." he started saying and then was surprised to see that it was that same courier boy.

Ryeowook was saying "I'm sorry" at the same time too after collided with this guy and she was practically at his chest, and looked up and saw that it was the same tall guy. "Ahh, it's you sir, I'm so sorry sir" she said, bowed and moved back and held the door opened. 

"It's okay, my fault too... " Kyuhyun smile and held the door so that the courier boy could step out.

Ryeowook smile, bowed and stepped out, thanking Kyuhyun at the same time. The tall guy has a lovely baritone voice and he looked so handsome in his suit. 

Kyuhyun walked towards the receptionist but she was on the phone. She gave a slight bow and signalled to kyuhyun to wait. 

Kyuhyun saw on the table top latch, a receipt from the courier company, and there was a name card stapled to it. 

Kyuhyun read the name card. 'Kim Ryeowook, from RW Logistics' and there was an address of the company as well. It must be that boy's courier company, he thought. 

Kyuhyun was shown to his client's office and after Kyuhyun asked about Mr Lee's leg injuries, they started discussing about the lawsuit. 

"Okay Mr Lee, I will prepare the documentation and arrange to send to you. You know all these legal matters, we can't send via email..." Kyuhyun told the client, Mr Lee Soo Man. 

"Yup, understand. Why don't you use our usual courier company, RW Logistics? They are punctual, reliable and the boss is very easy to talk to" Mr Lee told him. 

"Ohh... I met the courier guy just now. So he is from RW Logistic?" 

"Ohh their guy was here? I thought Taeyeon said Wook was here. Wait, let me ask Taeyeon for the name card" Mr Lee called his receptionist and asked if she has Ryeowook's name card. 

A few minutes later, the receptionist knocked and entered Mr Lee's room, and politely passed a name card to him. 

"Thanks. Oh yes, Taeyeon, the one who sent the DHL parcel, was it Wooki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter