Marked Target

Versa Days

It's been a few weeks since the movie was released and it was a success. The fans loved it and was fascinated by how Heechul and Han Geng could act as each other. Of course, they have a secret about that part.

"Well, the movie was great." (Leeteuk)

"Yeah... Great..." (Heechul)

"You okay? Chullie?" (Han Geng)

"Oh... Yeah. Of course." (Heechul)

But Han Geng can tell if Heechul is not okay and he knows that he's not. Meanwhile, the movie has caught the attention of some people.

"So, we finally found him."

"Yes. But he has protection."

"I'll make sure his protection is not there with him."

Well this is not going to be good.

 

One afternoon, Heechul and Han Geng were going out shopping. They were just going back to the dorms but had the feeling that they were being followed.

"Is it just me, or is someone following us?" (Heechul)

"We'll just run if they are." (Han Geng)

And they were. Running across the streets to get away from whoever it is in the van that was following them.

"Halt! We mean no harm."

But Heechul recognized who they were. "What do you mean 'you mean no harm'?" 

"So, you remember us?"

"Wait... Are they...?" (Han Geng)

"They are." (Heechul)

They were the scientists who experimented on Heechul when he was younger. Heechul and Han Geng tried to run away but got out. Then, when Heechul woke up...

"Hankyung? You okay?" (Leeteuk)

"Han... Kyung?" Heechul got up, realizing what happened. He was in Han Geng's body but his body is nowhere to be seen.

"Uh... Where's Heechul?" He couldn't say anything about this to the others.

"The police are still looking for him." (Ryeowook)

"The police?!" (Heechul)

"Some crazy people captured Heechul hyung. Who knows what they'll do to him?!" (Sungmin)

"But why?" Then he realized something. They must have seen him from the movie. That's must be how they managed to locate them in the SM building.

"Hankyung. Stay here. It's not safe." (Leeteuk)

"But I have to save him." (Heechul)

And he means it. Han Geng was the one who always saved him so now, it was his turn to save him.

 

Heechul called his group of friends and told them what happened.

"We're on it!" (Jay)

"Count on us." (Yunho)

"I'm coming too." (Gunhee)

They met up in town square and started searching. They looked in coffee shops, the library, the local school yard, even outside Seoul. Eventually, they called the police and met up with them at an abondoned warehouse in Daegu.

"This looks creepy." (Jungmo)

"But this is the last place we've checked. It has to be it." (Heechul)

The police busted down the door and found the scientist with Heechul's body, unconscious in a strange liquid.

"You're all under arrest for kidnapping and experimenting on humans!"

"Oh, I don't think so." One of the scientists held a gun in his hand and tried to shoot the officers and the idols.

"No! You can't!" Heechul ran towards the glass container, trying to break the glass.

"Why are you doing this?" (Gunhee)

"Didn't you know? This boy was supposed to be our guinea pig since his birth. But when his parents refused to give him up, we hunted him for years. Until then, that day, we found him."

Everyone was surprised. Heechul was supposed to be an experiment since brith?!

"But as soon as we were about to finish, he ran away, never to be seen again. At least, until now." The man laughed like a maniac.

"I won't let you..." (Heechul)

"What?"

"I... Won't... Let... You... DO THIS!" Heechul breaks the glass container and the liquid started to leak.

"No... Stop it!" But it was too late.

The police arrested all the scientists in the warehouse and went to the nearest jailhouse. Meanwhile, Heechul's body was free but still unconscious.

"Hannie... Wake up. WAKE UP!" (Heechul) But he wouldn't respond.

They took him to the hospital and ask the police to keep this a secret. For now, Heechul is declared missing when in reality it's actually Han Geng who is unconscious, and is in the hospital.