Code Red

Versa Days

Han Geng wakes up to see himself with Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. Then, he quickly realized what happened.

"You guys did it, didn't you." (Han Geng)

"Uh..."

While the others hesitated, Han Geng went to his and Heechul's room. He could hear Heechul crying, which is something you don't see everyday.

He knocks on the door. "Go away!" Is what he can hear.

"Chullie, it's me." (Han Geng) It was weird saying that with Siwon's voice but he's used to it.

"Come in then." (Heechul)

"You okay?" (Han Geng)

"Do I look okay? They found out before I could tell them." Heechul was sobbing while saying that.

"Shhh... It's okay. I'm always here for you." (Han Geng)

They talked for a while until they realized it was midnight. They went to sleep and decided that Han Geng would explain this to the others.

 

The next day, Han Geng gathered everyone else to the living room to explain what Heechul's been going through.

"Why you and not Heechul hyung?" (Donghae)

"Because he's still mad at all of you." (Han Geng)

Han Geng selects Kangin, Sungmin, Donghae and Kibum to come up front to explain. He puts name tags on them so they know who is who.

"And you will be Heechul." (Han Geng)

"Why?" (Kibum)

"Because besides me, you and Heechul are close." (Han Geng)

Then he starts explaining to the best of his ability. "So, when Chullie was in middle school, he was kidnapped by scientist who experimented on him. He managed to escape before they could finish the experiment. He first discovered this in high school and his avioded men since then."

"So that's why he doesn't have many male friends." (Leeteuk)

Han Geng nodded. "Now that his backstory has been covered, I need to explain his ability to switch with others. He can switch with people physically and mentally." 

The others were confused by that. "Meaning, he can switch with people when he's in his own body." He switches Kangin and Kibum's name tags. "And when he's in someone else's." He switches Kangin's and Donghae's. "People in his body can switch too." Then he switches Sungmin and Kibums name tags. "And so. But when Chullie's back to normal," He puts Kibum's tag back to him and puts Sungmin's name tag to Donghae. "the people who are switched can't go back. They need Chullie to go back to normal."

"Well that's helpful." Siwon said sarcastically.

"So you and Siwon can't switch back until Heechul hyung is involved?" (Yesung)

"Yes. And before you can say anything, you have to convince him, not me." (Han Geng)

 

As he said that he went to text their group of friends.

Guys, we have a code red! - Han Geng

Code red? What happened? And you usually call - Jay

You wanna hear my voice or Siwon's? - Han Geng

Why Siwon? Wait... You don't mean... - Jungmo

I do... - Han Geng

How'd they react? - Yunho

Relatively well. - Han Geng

So what now? - Jungmo

Come someone come over? - Han Geng

I'm busy. - Jay

Me too. - Yunho

I'm free. It's my day off. - Gunhee

Great. See you soon. - Han Geng

"So, Jay, Jungmo and Yunho also know?" (Leeteuk)

"Yes and they found out accidentally. Unlike with you." (Han Geng)

 

30 minutes past since the texting, and they heard a knock on the door. They came to see a man around Leeteuk and Heechul's age.

"Are you here for anything?" (Kyuhyun)

"I'm here to see Heechul." 

"You're here." (Han Geng)

"I would do anything for a friend."

"Wait. A friend?" (Sungmin)

"I'm Heechul's friend from high school. Pleased to meet you. My name is Gunhee."

"Nice to meet you?" (Leeteuk) Why did that come out as a question?

"Heechul's in our room." (Han Geng)

"I won't be here too long." (Gunhee)

"Stay as long as you like." (Han Geng)

"Thanks." (Gunhee)