Forgive and Not Forget

Versa Days

It's been a month since the rest of Super Junior found out about Heechul's predicament. Han Geng and Siwon are still switched and Heechul's not willing to cooperate due to how the members found out. Meanwhile, Siwon's been having trouble walking.

"Ow!" (Siwon)

"You okay?" (Leeteuk)

"No. How are you walking so perfectly?" Siwon asked Han Geng.

"I'm used to this." 

"So, when is the switch back happening?" (Kibum)

"Not until Chullie's going to forgive you." (Han Geng)

And that's going to be a while and still is. Whenever that's going to happen, they can only guess. Han Geng goes into his and Heechul's shared room and sees that Heechul is reading a magazine.

"Chullie." (Han Geng)

"Oh. Hannie." (Heechul)

"The others just asked me when are you going to switch me and Siwon back." (Han Geng)

"When I can forgive them for what they done." (Heechul)

"I know you're mad but you can't be forever." (Han Geng)

Heechul sighs. "You're right. Bring him in."

Han Geng brings Siwon in and they do the procedure. After that, Siwon goes out the room, looking a little startled from something.

"So... What happened?" (Kyuhyun)

"You don't wanna know." (Siwon)

 

Now that Super Junior is normal (If you can call them normal) again, they can continue with their schedules without any problems. Well, if you can say that.

"Is Heechul hyung still mad at us?" (Ryeowook)

"I think so." (Shindong)

Leeteuk goes up to him. "Heechul, I know you're mad but please. I want you to forgive us. We didn't know you were going through all that."

"Fine! But something like this happens again, you're taking complete responsibility!" (Heechul)

"Okay..." (Leeteuk)

But there is a reason why Heechul didn't want to tell them. He was worried that they might be targeted by the crazy scientists who exprimented on him. And he doesn't know if they're arrested or not. If they're not, then that would mean trouble for the group.

"You okay?" (Han Geng)

"No. I just have this feeling." (Heechul)

"Of the scientists?" (Han Geng)

"Yeah. Because we're public figures, I'm worried that they might target the group." (Heechul)

"Don't worry. We'll make sure it doesn't happen." (Han Geng)

"Thanks Hannie." (Heechul)

"Heechul hyung. Hankyung hyung. SM wants to talk with us." (Yesung)

"Coming!"

They go into SM's office to see what he wants from them.

"Now that everyone's here, I can make my announcement. You'll be staring in a movie." (SM)

"A MOVIE?!"

"Yes. It's based on Freaky Friday and is called 'Vice Versa'. Heechul and Hankyung are the leads." (SM)

"Yes, sir." (Heechul, Han Geng)

"Well then, here are the scripts and good luck on the filming site." (SM)

"Yes, sir."

 

When they got back to the dorms, they almost laughed but didn't since Heechul's problem is based on this.

"Don't worry, hyung. It might not be that bad." (Sungmin)

"Yeah. And we can use this to our advantage." (Kyuhyun)

"Advantage? Oh, no. We're not doing that for the movie." (Heechul)

"But it will be fun." (Sungmin)

"You're too naive. This is not something I would recommend doing. Now if you will excuse me, I need to practice my lines." (Heechul)

"What a diva." (Shindong)

"He's not that bad. You just made him mad again. That's all." (Han Geng) With that, he went to their room.

"Why is this movie? It's like he read my mind." (Heechul)

"Well, it's not that bad. I mean, he got the details wrong." (Han Geng)

"Wrong in what way? It's completely my life since middle school." (Heechul)

"Look Heechul, there is no way that the fans are going to believe this." (Han Geng)

"You think?" (Heechul)

"I do. Besides, some have crazy minds for fanfics." (Han Geng)

"That's true, though I wouldn't say crazy. Just... Not prefered." (Heechul)

They laughed and practiced their lines. The others did the same. Then it was the day for the movie shoot. Heechul got ready and started to perform.


The next chapter will be the movie 'Vice Versa'.