Chapter 19

Love really hurts

THIRD PERSON POV

Today is full of affection between Mitzu and Seulrene while their other friends are busy on their own errands including ChaeSoo couple. The newly engage couple decided to go on their own family to spend time since their busy on their study.

 

All of them are very fixated on their own to the point they didn’t notice one of their friends who’s having a hard time alone because of mistake from the past that she didn’t fix and never pay attention and now that she’s too late to fix she is just letting herself being drown in deep sadness but little did she know that from time to time was being silent or occupied these past few days she was being notice but no one dared to asked her if something wrong on her.

 

I’m really too late to claim you because you love someone else now and it’s my fault to not talk with you before I left you and now, I’m regretting everything I thought we can bring back everything 4 years ago but look at me now, I pretend that I don’t know you.  Someone said while holding a stuff toy teddy bear wearing an Armor. She is crying at her room this past few days after she learned that Seulrene is official.

 

Tok. Tok. Tok. Other person knocked the door then the person who is mourning because of her broken heart stand up and open the door. Then the person outside who knock the door was shock as soon she saw the person inside in broken state, she can’t help but feel worried.

 

Jennie what’s wrong I notice that you’re not on yourself. The person outside asked Jennie because these past few days it seems the person that she was asking is not in her right self now, but Jennie just cried and saying that she’s already too late her savior is taken.

 

WHAT. You already met each other. When did that happened why didn’t you told us? The person said while she was comforting Jennie but Jennie crying more. How can I tell you that chu and to the others huh? She’s one of Moonbyul’s friend and from the top of that my best friend love her too I know Irene is in deniable when it comes to her feelings but she’s totally fall already to her.  Jennie said to her cousin that make Jisoo shock because she can’t believe what Jennie dropped today, she didn’t know that Jennie’s first love until now is one of her friends that’s why she can’t speak.

 

How did this happen why didn’t you do something and her why she didn’t recognize you it’s not too long when you and her are separated or should I say you ghosted her. Jisoo said very straight forwardly to Jennie but soon regretted her action because Jennie breakdown more.

 

No. chu, it’s my fault that I pretend that I didn’t know her she already asked me if we met but I refuse to tell her the truth. Because she was torn between me and Irene so instead of saying the truth, I told her that I never went to Daegu. Jennie explained to her cousin the reason why it turned out to be like this. Jisoo just sighs deeply because she can’t understand Jennie. Her cousin has a chance to her greatest love but she let go just like that to give Irene chance to love and trust again.

 

Jennie are you still holding the promise that you won’t get married if its not her?  I know that once you decided your going to do it but I hope you find someone who will make you happy and love you unconditionally. Jisoo said on Jennie because she always said that the only person, she’s going to marry is her savior but in this kind of situation she has to move on.

 

Hindi ko kaya Soo ang hirap nyang gusto mong mangyari alam kong wala na akong habol kay Seulgi pero sa ngayon ang gusto ko lang gawin ngayon ay mahalin sya ng hindi nya alam kahit masakit titiisin ko susuportahan ko sya. Sabi ni Jennie na tila sigurado na sa kanyang sarili napangiwi naman si Jisoo sapagkat alam nyang magiging masakit ito para sa kanyang pinsan.

 

Jen I will be honest I’m against on your decision because it will cause a lot of pain. Jen why don’t you talk to Seulgi and tell her maybe Seulgi still has feelings for you and she was just overwhelming to Irene’s affection dahil ikaw na rin nag sabi na ang dami nyang pinag daanan sa buhay. Payo naman ni Jisoo sa kanya but Jennie just shrugged it and wipe her tears away from her face and start to pull herself together from this slump. Suddenly a phone call is coming and interrupt them from talking and when they check whose phone ringing it was from Jisoo’s phone. Jennie looks to check who is the caller but frown when she saw it was Hae-In she looked at her cousin but her cousin just sighs and go outside to take the phone call.

 

Haiz Jisoo kung hindi mo pa iiwasan ang lalaking yan magkakaproblema ka doon sa apat especially to your fiancé. Bulong ni Jennie sa sarili dahil may napapansin syang kakaiba sa pinsan ayaw nya sana bigyan ng pansin pero kung hindi nya papansinin baka lumala.

Haiz mag pinsan nga kami lagi naming ginagawang kumplikado mga buhay pag ibig namin simple ng sulusyon sa problema namin pero hindi namin magawa dahil gusto pa namin marinig sa ibang tao yung mga bagay na dapat nasulusyonan na. Pero wala eh, naunahan ako ng takot dahil nasaktan ko yung tao pinaghintay ko sya umalis ako hindi nag papaalam walang communication sa kanya. Hindi ganun kakapal ang mukha ko para basta na lang bumalik sa buhay nya. Sa isip isip ni Jennie dahil talagang nag tatalo ang puso nya at isip nya kung anong gagawin sa sitwasyon na sa huli sya ang talo.

 

……….

Flashback

 

Yes, ang dami nating napanalunan Rubby Jane unnie. Sabi ng isang babaeng mukhang oso na napaka cute kaya hindi naman mapigilan ni (Jennie) mapangiti sa batang kaharap nya. Samantalang hindi naman mababakas don mukhang oso na babae yung kanyang problema sapagkat hindi nya dinadala sa labas ng bahay ang kanyang pinagdadaanan ngunit dahil sa itinaas nya ang kanyang mga kamay ay tsaka naman na expose ang kanyang mga pasa na naging dahilan kaya naalarma si Ruby Jane (Jennie).

 

Bear Cub napano yang mga pasa mo bakit ang dami mong pasa sinasaktan ka ba sa inyo? Pag aalalang tanong ni Ruby Jane (Jennie) Samantalang ang kaninang nakangiting oso ay bigla na lamang lumongkot  sapagkat hindi na sya pwedeng magkaila dahil tiyak hindi nya naman makukumbinsi ang kaibigan na wala lang ito.

Unnie it’s just an accident me and my brothers just playing boxing then this thing happened. The girl looking bear tried to lie but she knew that her unnie is sharp to know that she was lying and that’s it when the girl looking bear tried to look to her unnie the blazing fire gaze shows to her unnie and it make her shiver.

 

Bear Cub, I know you’re lying stop saying it was an accident when the truth is they were abusing you specially your step mom. Ruby Jane (Jennie) said to the younger girl who is now crying because of pain that she doesn’t deserve from the first place.

 

Unnie I just want to be with my grandpa I hate my father he is a liar he lied to mom he made my mom to being his mistress without my mom knowledge that he is married and then he took me away from my grandpa I want to leave to this nightmare. Seulgi said with full of anguish emotion that she releases every-time she speaks about her situation Ruby Jane (Jennie) on the other hand is crying she can’t believe that this very kind and caring person was being abuse by those greedy people so she promises that she is going to fix her life and become successful in order to protect this bear who is now crying after telling her situation on her house.

 

Sshhh. Sshh. Please my bear cub just cry, I’ll promise that I’m not going to leave you I will stay by your side because your very special to me and I’ll do anything to make you smile.  Ruby Jane said hugging the bear while she’s soothing the back of the person that she was hugging.

 

Unnie don’t leave me my friends Chipmunk and Yoda is not by my side also my grandpa is not my side you’re the only one that I have so please stay, being with you gives me reason to continue living. Seulgi bear said to Ruby Jane (Jennie) and the feline eyes woman just hug the bear tightly with everything she has feel to this younger girl.

 

I will do anything to protect you but first I have to fix everything. I have to improve my self in order to become successful and your father who make your life in hell I will make him pay without mercy I swear, My Bear Cub. Unnie will give you the best life and happiness.

 

End of Flashback

……………..

 

But all of our promises now Seulgi Bear are just memories now because I didn’t have a courage to introduce myself to you. Hindi ko rin sinabi sayo na nag palit ako ng pangalan after kong pumunta ng Europe para ayusin ang buhay ko. Jennie said on her mind because she was too occupied for blaming herself why she and her savior fell apart pero kahit sinasabi ng isip nya na kalimutan na yung oso ay ang puso nya iba ang dinidikta sinasabi ng puso nya na pumunta ka kay Seulgi at sabihin ang lahat sa kanya at kunin sya sa matalik nyang kaibigan na walang iba kundi si Irene dahil may tila may pakiramdam sya na may hinding magandang mangyayari kaya hindi nya dapat iwan si Seulgi.

 

Well, I guest my heart really win my system, I’ll be single for the rest of my life or if Irene breaks your heart, I will make sure that she will not see you anymore and I will take you away from her. Jennie whisper to herself and sigh deeply she looked at her room and notice her cousin didn’t comeback after taking call from Jung Hae-In. This chicken what is she doing why does she can’t detach herself to that man did she fall to Hae-In but how about Rose. Jennie thought because lately those two always meet she can’t just approach her cousin it might get in wrong way if she confronts Jisoo.

 

………..

JIEUN BAKIT HANGGANG NGAYON HINDI PARIN AKO NAKAKABALIK SA COMPANY WHY CAN’T YOU DO SOMETHING TO REPLACE THAT WOMAN WHO TOOK MY POSITION AS A CEO.  Suho said to his wife who currently checking the reports on her own company. Jieun really don’t like when is husband was being aggressive kapag hindi umaayon sa kanya ang pagkakataon. Napapikit naman ang asawa ni Suho upang kontrolin ang kanyang galit sapagkat baka masigawan nya rin ito at marinig ng mga anak nila at makakasama naman sa kanyang ipinag bubuntis kundi lang sa kanyang kondisyon napalayas nya na itong walang utang na loob na ito eh. Napapaisip sya kung bakit ba pinakasalan nya itong manloloko na ito when in the first place wala naman syang nararamdam dito.

 

Pwede ba Jun wag mo kong tinataasan ng boses asawa lang kita at wala kang karapatang ganitohin ako alalahanin mo kung bakit ka nag pakasal sa akin para ano hindi kayo matanggal sa company na pag mamay ari ng kapatid mo dahil sya ang nag mamay ari ng malaking shares at malaki din ang investment ng mommy nya na pwede ikabagsak nitong company. Kahit akong share holder din ng company na pinaghirapan ng lolo mo hindi ko mapapantayan ang nanay ni Seulgi. Kaya kung gusto ng kapatid mo na tanggalin ka wala akong magagawa. Mahabang paliwanag ni Jieun na tila hindi ikinatuwa ni Suho kaya lalo itong naging agresibo to the point binasag ang shot glass na hawak na ikinagulat ng asawa.

 

Useless wife can’t do anything against my sister marrying you is totally worthless I can’t believe I left the woman that I love just to have some faith to the woman like you who can’t do anything to help me. Suho rant and leave Jieun alone while Suho’s wife totally shocks on what his husband said.

 

I should have listened to you bear. I shouldn’t marry your half brother just like you said but I didn’t.  Jieun said and started crying because of her husband words little didn’t she know there is a little one witness their fight and that little one felt guilty because he can’t protect the most important person to him.