Chapter 16

Love really hurts

Third Person PoV

 

1 week after Seulgi realized she was in love to Irene she was reciprocating the older woman affection so much. Irene doubt about her feelings disappeared temporarily and focus to Seulgi. They become even closer but their relationship is so uncertain and unsure because they look like a couple but their not, the two still at knowing stage.

 

As for the other couples Yongsun and Moonbyul have a little problem because Yongsun parents still not agree about their relationship so sometimes they have an argument about it. Added Yongsun Ex boyfriend Eric Nam so Jealousy also in their system as well. For Jeongyeon and Nayeon they growing strong though for their friends they are like a kids who always bickering around but when they alone it’s different.

 

As for their friendship they become like a family but even they are close Jeongyeon, Nayeon and the trio still keeping secrete on them about Seulgi's family, and those four Identity, Jeongyeon identity is also big time not that big but enough to shake other business tycoon that’s why when Suho wants to get back at Jeongyeon because of his mother death it’s almost went their business down because Jeongyeon's family is great to handle a big transaction and dirty things.

 

Everything is normal inside of university and when their together although the seniors has a new battle because of internship their still have a time to hang out together especially Seulgi and Irene without worrying that they might not meet their expectation to being with each other, but for now sparing little time are enough for them. Seulgi didn’t know that Irene is intern on Suho's company, without Irene's knowing Suho is acting C.E.O on the company she was intern so Suho is planning how to tame Irene and being close to the woman. Suho has no guilt to cheat on Jieun his wife, the reason it’s just only arrange marriage and the love of his life is Irene but he has no intention divorcing his wife because Jieun is very useful to his company even though he still not own the company because Seulgi’s mom own more than half of share and big investment that Seulgi own now when her mother died.

 

……

Irene's PoV

 

Irene please let’s talk give me another chance. Suho Chase me but turn him down and go to my car so he won’t bother me. I start the engine of my car so I can go back home and rest or maybe spend some time to Seulgi if she's not busy.

 

What a day Suho won’t stop until I talk to him. What should I do, I know he is still have effect on me or maybe I still love him but how about Seulgi did I use her just to distract my self but my feelings and affection is real for her. I just sigh to ease my mind then my phone ring i check its Seulgi then I answer.

 

Irene: Hello

 

 

Seulgi: How are you is your duty is stressing you?

Irene: Bear can you sleep on my unit so I can relax.

 

 

Seulgi: Okay Hyun I will stay you know I miss you so much.

 

Irene: I miss you so much too bear. I wanna cuddle now can we do that don’t worry I won’t do anything. I said on her in the phone with playful voice hearing Seulgi voice make me calm and safe that I didn’t feel to Suho when he and I are still couple.

 

Seulgi: Hehehehe your making blush right here right now please go home early so we have a lot of time since it’s your off and I don’t have class tomorrow we can spend time on your unit only you and me.

 

I blush and scream on my mind because Seulgi is getting bold on her action for me she want to spend time with me. This is your chance Bae Joohyun you want to own her so be it forget about Suho.

 

Irene: Okay bear I will go home now make sure you prepared a lot you know I’m getting excited when it comes to you.

 

Seulgi: Okay stop making me shy and go home take care and see you.

 

 

After the call I immediately drive to my condo because I have a wonderful night for sure. Seulgi always make sure that I’m having good time and rest, good compliment when we together and I love it. “huh love, I love It, everything Seulgi did made my heart to love it and not liking it because I love it did I love her now please give me a sign.

 

When I get to the building I’d go straight on my unit and open the door. Seulgi let me prepare my self so you won’t reject me. I said to my self while happily do my beauty ritual HmmHmmHmm I’m humming right here right now. Hmm what should I wear to seduce the innocent bear. While thinking what to wear but I decided to wear a sleeve less green apple night gown above my knees.

 

Ding dong. My doorbell ring so I walk towards my main door I smile I’m expecting Seulgi but to my surprise it’s Suho so I tried to close the door but he was strong so he immediately stop me from closing the door and enter without my permission.

 

SUHO GET OUT. I shout at him but Suho didn’t listen he walks towards me and he kiss me roughly I push him so hard but he kiss me again until his kiss get down on my neck I still resisting but he was too strong so my knees get weak and suho take advantage on me

 

Suho stop your hurting me. I said on him but he didn’t listen and keep harassing I punch his chest and slap him to stop him while my eyes close because I get weak and losing my hope when suddenly someone inject syringe on suho and get knock out. When I feel that I’m safe I turn my gaze down and saw Suho lay down on the floor. I’m still scared so when someone touch my shoulder I get flinch but when I hear the voice made me calm I look at the person who save me it was Seulgi who hug me while looking at Suho.

 

Hyun Rose is coming here to take you on my unit you should go with her and me I’ll handle him trust me everything will be fine no one will gonna get hurt. Seulgi said on me and nodded we got interrupted when Rose came and accompany me to go on their unit I didn’t waste time to get out my unit since I trust the trio I leave Seulgi to deal on Suho.

 

Unnie who is he to you? Rose asked me with very careful tone maybe because she doesn’t want me to being stress after what happened so I answer her and explain everything but to my surprise she still remain calm as if she knew about my ex boyfriend.

 

Unnie will you believe if we said that we know him especially Seulgi. I was shock when Rose said that they know Suho I was thinking to ask for more when the elevator door open we get out and go straight to the trio unit I’m still can’t believe on what she said.

 

………

Seulgi PoV

Anger so much anger that I felt when I saw Irene was being helpless and almost being and for adding my anger when I checked who is the person who tried to Irene. I clench my fist and almost lose control but before I do something out of control I stop and call my friend to handle this and do some research because yesterday I found out Hyun is an intern to my stupid father company or should I say my mother's company who own shadowly by her because she own more than half of share and large investments but now it’s mine since I’m her daughter and heir not just only crap company but my grandpa big empire.

???: Hello.

 

Seulgi: can you come on my place I will text you.

 

???: Oh why is there anything you want me to do what is it Seulbear.

 

Seulgi: I want all the details about my stupid father’s company and my mother's property and investment and shares and also the details of the other investors, share holders and my brother wrong doing.

 

???: Wow your sounds mad did something happen?

 

Seulgi: Just come and stop asking

 

???: Okay calm down I’m on the way now.

…………..

Third person PoV

 

After the talk Seulgi wait to someone she talked to the phone and after 20 minutes of wait the person appeared and look at Suho who still unconscious to her shock she look at Seulgi with asking look.

 

 

???: Bear what’s this why is your brother is unconscious is he still alive?

 

Seulgi: I just put him sleep with tranquilizers but don’t worry I have no intention of killing him but if he do what he did before, I won’t hesitate to kill him.

 

???: whoah Teddy calm down he is still your brother even it’s only half on it you should dump him in police station and let your stupid useless father discipline him.

 

Seulgi: yeah sure I just inform Irene to file case against him so this stupid cheater cannot go near at my woman.

 

The person Seulgi talking just nodded and seulgi get the phone from her pocket to call Irene and explain what is she going to do from her stupid brother of her but to Seulgi surprise Irene just want to file retraining order to her half sibling so the woman bear is disappointed that Irene still has a care from her older brother. Letting it slide makes Seulgi mad even more she let her friend to handle the situation and dump her brother and go back to her place.

 

……

Irene's PoV

It’s almost hour when I talked to Seulgi in phone if I’m going to file case against Suho but I said just restraining order but after I said that Seulgi just turn down the call and never contact us that’s why I’m afraid she might do something that can make her put in jail but Rose and Tzuyu said she will not gonna hurt someone but Suho can do. I’m still confuse on how on earth did they know Suho when we didn’t meet them from the past. When I try to ask them they don’t answer me did Something happen on them especially to Seulgi because I’ve never seen Seulgi was so angry when looking at him.

 

If you want an answer I will tell you but not the whole story. Rose said to me while looking at the main door because were waiting to Seulgi I just nodded on her maybe at least I can have knowledge on how they know my ex boyfriend.

 

Unnie you said you met Seulgi 3 years ago at the park right? Rose asked me for confirmation and I nod immediately so she can continue her story then she continue. Rose explain that Suho's mother and him beating Seulgi when Seulgi still living on her father’s house. She explain that woman and Suho and his brother almost kill her on the park that we met 3 years ago

 

It took my breath when I heard that Seulgi get beaten by Suho because of his mother order and ambitious. Can’t believe that the man I dated can do such things but something was odd what is their relation are they relatives or Suho is just a bully who wants to hurt someone.

 

 

Unnie now you know that we know your ex please don’t tell him that you know where we live because that bastard is going to hurt us. Tzuyu said on me but I remain silent there is still lot to know but I have to ask Seulgi first but she still not ready to open up with me.

 

Everyone I’m home and Rose your sister is the one who is dealing the incident now she's here in Korea. Seulgi said while she’s taking off her shoes and change to slippers while Rose is in the state of shock maybe her sister is really a busy person.

 

Your back bear did he do something on you? I check her out because I got panicked that I let her deal with him but Seulgi assured me that she’s fine so I deeply sigh this is to much for tonight.

 

Hyun let’s sleep here we can fit at one bed just like the three of us when Tzu still sleeping in our room from the past. Seulgi said then I agreed because right now I can’t be alone on my unit because of what happened good thing Seulgi is here and our friends.

 

Thank you everyone for taking care of me the truth I’m still scared to go back on my unit because of my Ex I didn’t know that he is working on the company that I am intern. I thanked on them while my tears starting to fall so the trio get panic but Seulgi immediately hug me to make me feel safe. I never thought that he followed me from work to my unit I was waiting for Seulgi to come then he doorbell I thought bear it was you but it’s him and he force himself to come in without my permission. I added while still sobing and seulgi still hugging me and caressing my back to calm me down. I hug her tight as if I don’t want her to leave me so she do the same

 

Sshh Hyun it’d okay now I won’t let you get hurt by him I’ll make it sure of that. Seulgi said and I stop crying and look at her with very affectionate of needing her. By the way where is Mina Tzu I didn’t see her. Seulgi asked while looking at her surrounding I also notice it that Tzuyu's wife is really aloof.

 

She's already sleep but maybe later she's going to wake up because of weird cravings or antics because of her pregnancy. Tzuyu answered while me and Seulgi just silent when I look at Rose because I noticed she has a teasing looks on me.

 

Unnie your preparing something because your looks and aura still beautiful even you cried. Are you going to step up your move to our bear. Rose said with teasing looks I look away on her because I’m blushing Seulgi still Seulgi is confuse and look at me with asking expression so in order to make Seulgi distract I lean my head to her chest and close my eyes so the attention is not on me and Rose will stop from teasing.

Hehehehe okay I’ll stop so for the mean time let’s sleep so we can think of what are we going to do tomorrow. Rose suggest and all of us agreed Seulgi hold my hand and lead me to their room along with Rose because their sharing bedroom.

Unnie it is okay if the three of us share bed don’t worry three people can fit here. Rose said and I nodded while I’m clinging to Seulgi's arm Seulgi smile at me to say everything will be fine so I relax my self because I know this bear make me safe and comfortable I will just think of how I’m going to deal on Suho at the company if we meet again I hope he will not gonna do that again.

 

Hyun, Rose goodnight. Seulgi said and kiss our forehead then go outside to check on Tzuyu. I smile while caressing my forehead because it felt good when she do that so Rose looking at me with teasing look.

 

Ahem unnie control your self I don’t want to witness a live show and I’m sleepy so behave. Rose said and both of her eyebrows is up and down teasing me that me and the bear going to be wild tonight I just sigh deeply because of her antics.