PLEASE READ

A Little Lower Than The Angels
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

It’s been a while since I updated this story, and I sincerely apologize that I’ve left it hanging for so long. This is not an update, but I have a few things that I need to say.

 

Firstly, I am no longer writing this story. A Little Lower Than The Angels is discontinued.

I had many plans for this story, but unfortunately, many events got in the way of me keeping a steady update schedule. Since then, I have moved onto other interests and stories. I no longer have the motivation to continue and finish writing this story despite my initial passion.

 

Secondly, I am posting the outline for ALLTTA soon!

I wrote this story’s full outline long before I posted it, and I wanted to share it with everyone—especially since I know many people were excited about this story.

The outline covers all the chapters (including the one already posted) and their respective scenes in detail. It even includes snippets of dialogue. There are also notes on characters, settings, and other background information.

 

Thirdly, I might come back to this story one day.

I don’t know when or if that will happen, but I want to keep my options open. If I do decide to continue writing this story in the future, I will! However, for the moment and foreseeable future, I will be posting the outline.

 

Lastly, if you’re interested in reading my other work, click here!

I mostly write t

Please log in to read the full chapter