Ep. 3

How Much I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji

 

"Oh, you're here?" Her eyes are staring at me through the huge mirrors, sending me a confused look. I sighed.
 

 

"You're alone?" I asked. She shrugged. 
 

 

"They left. I'm really behind the routine. I need to practice a little more.. I'm not satisfied with my progress yet" She said while stretching. I sighed again before sitting on the wood floor and leaning my back on the mirror facing her.

 

 

"Aren't you tired? this.. whole thing.. it's not tiring for you?" I asked. She stopped stretching before looking at me.

 

 

"You'll never discourage me" She said before going back to practicing her dances, ignoring me. I frowned.

 

 

"You said this is all for your dream.. how true is that, Yoohyeon-ah?" I asked, while searching for her eyes and watching her every move. 
 

 

"I never said it's just for my dream" She replied. I narrowed my eyebrows.

 

 

"Do you.. like me?" I asked. She stopped before walking towards me and sitting next to me and then facing me.
 

 

"I do" She replied in a serious manner, I almost forgot how to breathe. I exhaled.

 

 

"Then you don't have to do this.." I said. She didn't say anything, just staring straight at me.

 

 

"How else will I see you then? Will you even let me meet you?" She asked desperately. I ignored the questions.

 

 

"Are you aware about people talking about you on social media? You've gotten a few fans on twitter.. They saw you outside the building.. what are you going to do if they found out you're only doing this to pursue me? Do you still think that this is a game? Do you think that's fair?" I snapped at her. She put her hands on top of my shoulders.

 

 

"They don't know if I'm an official trainee or not, right? It's not like it's been disclosed to the public. We still have time.. you still have time. I'm just waiting for you to say it to me" She said. I exhaled before looking away. 
 

 

Say what exactly? Why is she being so difficult about this issue? I sighed.

 

 

"Say what exactly?" I asked in a calm tone.

 

 

"That you like me too.. then I'll put an end to this" I closed my eyes before shaking my head. 
 

 

"We're.. we.. we don't match.. Yoohyeon-ah.." I mumbled. She grabbed my hand before placing it on top of her chest. Which caught me off guard. I don't know what she's planning to do. I looked away.
 

 

"My heart says otherwise.. Minji.. please give me a chance.." She pleaded. I sighed. 
 

 

"This one is in a relationship with someone.." That sentence kept replaying in my head. How can she act like this when she's in a relationship with someone?? I frowned before retracting my hand.

 

 

"We can't" I said before standing up. She stood up as well.

 

 

"Why? Tell me why.." She said. I looked at her seriously.

 

 

"Because you already have someone! Are you not ashamed?" I said before pushing her away. 
 

 

"What do you mean? I'm not in a relationship! Can you please believe me at least for once?? Where'd you get this information from?" She asked frustrated before walking closer to me but I walked backwards. 
 

 

"It doesn't matter" I replied before walking to the door but she was quick enough to block my way. 
 

 

"No. It matters! If you're going to act like this and invalidate me all the time then it matters to me!" She yelled. 
 

 

"Just.. please.. I'm tired" I said after exhaling. She sighed before touching my face. I looked to the right, avoiding her touch.

 

 

"I like you so much.. fine.. I'll quit. If that's what you want me to do but promise me that you won't ignore me nor avoid me after I quit" She said while looking at me sadly. 
 

 

"That's a hard decision to make.. Yoohyeon" I dismissed.

 

 

"I know.. but I need a leverage" I scoffed.

 

 

"You're wealthy, aren't you? You can literally track me down if you ever need to. Don't act all weak.." I scoffed. She frowned.

 

 

"My parents are rich but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter