Ep. 2

How Much I Feel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later..
 

Yoohyeon

 

I grinned before putting my helmet on and starting the engine. Dream company.. heh. Phone call.. I answered my phone through my earphones. Who could this person be calling me at this hour?

 

 

"Meet me at the condo" I scoffed. 
 

 

"Wae? Miss me already? I believe that I have nothing to discuss with you" I said before ending the call. I rolled my eyes as soon as another call has been made. 
 

 

"What?" I answered impatiently.

 

 

"It's me" Oh..

 

 

"What's up?" I asked. There was a pause before she started.

 

 

"I already found someone who's fit for the concept. I hope you can still continue singing though" I smirked. She really wanted to get rid of me this bad? 
 

 

"Ms. Kim, I will sign up no matter what. Do you know how easy it is for me to tell your CEO about this? I have my talents AND connections, also.. I can't wait to work with you" I grinned. She exhaled through the line.
 


 

"Do you know who the CEO is??" She asked impatiently. I smirked. 
 

 

"Of course, he's a good friend of my Dad! I'm sure he'll be thrilled once he finds out that I'm interested to be in his company" I said proudly. 
 

 

"Loo--" I interrupted her.

 

 

"Don't worry. I will forget what happened between us, if that's what you're concerned about. I'm really doing this for my dream. Thank you for giving me the business card, actually.. I'm on my way over there now" I smirked. I quickly made a left turn before going inside the parking garage.

 

 

"So, if there's nothing else, I'd like to end this call so I can go inside the company now" She exhaled again before ending the call almost immediately.
 

 

I grabbed my helmet before taking it off. I looked at the building from outside and sighed. I guess this will be my escape for a while. Let's go, Yoohyeon-ah..

 

 

Just as expected, I can't come in. They have this fingerprint style door, ugh annoying.. they have this over at my Dad's company too. Which doesn't make sense to me at all. How could I not have access when I'm the only child of the freaking CEO?!
 

 

I grabbed my phone before dialing Bora's number. Just because calling the CEO might be a bit of a hassle. Also, I'm pretty sure he's in a meeting with Minji, potentially with the individual she was talking about. I'll just call the CEO once I'm already inside the building. I love surprises.
 

 

"What's up?" She answered. 
 

 

"I'm outside your company, I don't have access to the door. Can you come and help me out, please?" I asked. I heard her laughing loudly over the phone. 
 

 

"Yaaahh. You're really serious about this, Kim Yoohyeon?" She asked in disbelief. I chuckled. 
 

 

"Seems like it" I replied. 
 

 

"Yah.. ok, hang on. I'll go downstairs to come and pick you up" I hummed before ending the call. 
 

 

A few minutes later, the door unlocked. Revealing a laughing Bora with Dami beside her sipping on some type of drink. 
 

 

"Come in~" Bora welcomed me before grabbing my helmet and giving it to one of the staff whom gladly took it. 
 

 

"Where's the CEO?" I asked. 
 

 

Dream company is not that huge of a company, yet. They worked hard on building this family aura and it's actually admirable. Even the staffs are very friendly. Not only that, the CEO is very helpful and treats everyone with respect, so I heard.

 

 

I looked around the building, not really to check on my surroundings but to look for someone. A certain someone who's been bugging me. A certain someone whom I've been obsessed about lately. I felt a nudge on my right, I turned my head to see who did it.

 

 

"Looking for Jiu?" At first, I was confused. Who's Jiu? Then, I remember her calling Minji, Jiu back at the party. I nodded.

 

 

"Yeah" I replied simply.
 

 

 

"She's in the meeting room with the CEO. Actually.. Why don't we wait over there? There's a couch there.. I want to see Minji's face seeing you" I shook my head before going with her plan. 
 

 

 

"How'd you even meet each other?" She asked as she sat on the couch. I sat facing her. 
 

 

 

"I was busking.. then she handed me a card, so I took it. Then, just as I was about to ride the train home.. I looked at the card she gave me--" 

 

 

"What made you consider it then?" She asked cutting me off with a smirk on her face and her hand on her chin, anticipating my answer.

 

 

"Well.. she's cute.. becausee let me finish, So, I looked at the thing she handed me. Expecting to see a business card or some sort but then, I looked at it confused because she mistakenly gave me her ID instead" She laughed loudly, making me laugh as well.

 

 

"Luckily, it has her number on it so.. I texted her saying that she handed me a wrong business card and that I have her ID instead. Anyways, to cut this story short, we decided to meet up aaand that's the story" of how I fell for her.. 

 

 

"Interesting.. so all of those made you want to sign up and become an artist all of the sudden?" She asked, looking at me suspiciously.

 

 

"Yeah" I replied. She's still looking at me hesitantly.

 

 

"I doubt that. I tried scouting you a long time ago but nothing seemed to interest you at that time" I chuckled.

 

 

"Well, obviously.. she has something to do with it as well" She pointed at me before laughing.

 

 

"I was just waiting for you to say that. Something happened between you two that night huh" I looked away.

 

 

"Look, you do understand that this is a huge commitment right? You won't be able to date her nor have anything to do with her once you're in the company. That's the number one rule, Yoohyeon-ah" She warned me while leaning closer to me.

 

 

"I know that. That's why I want to sign up under this company" I said. She gave me a confused look.

 

 

"What do you mean?" She asked. 
 

 

"There are still some things I'm not allowed to tell you. I'll let you know as soon as I feel like my plan is going accordingly. For now, I need to get in this company" I said. She looked at me suspiciously. 
 

 

The door opens, we both looked at the door and saw the CEO walking out of the room followed by Minji. I smirked as soon as I saw her eyes widened. Bora pat me before giving me a nod and excusing herself. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter