Prologue A new Opportunity

Mr. Perfect

My phone is ringing, I have a strong hangover from last night, and the sound echoes in my ears until it reaches my head. I wake up and try to find my phone half asleep and while I’m looking for it, I look at the hour in the small clock I have on my nightstand, “Damn it!” I scream realizing how late it is but I lower my voice to not wake my roommates. Quickly, I get up from my bed and take my phone which I found immediately as I stand up, then I pick up.

 “Hello?”I answered, “ Miss Kim?” I wonder who could be calling me this early in the morning “Yes, that’s me, who is it?” I reply, “I’m calling for the internship you applied for a week ago in McSoft” The hangover is not letting me think correctly then I remember “Oh, right! What happened? Was I accepted?” I hear the lady sigh through the phone like if she were annoyed by me or her job, I can’t tell, “ Yes, Miss Kim, you were accepted. Now, you will have an interview at McSoft” She says bored, “Oh my gosh, thank you! What time?” 

 If I get the internship now, I’ll be able to gain experience before my senior year and before I’m too busy to get one but also money will be great now, I don’t want to be a burden to my mom, she barely can pay for my stay here at college, she owes money to so many people, it’s time for me to do something. I’m really happy. “6:30 am” she informs me, after I thank her I hang up and start to get ready for my first class.