Chapter 1 the meeting

When opposites attract (a zodiac story)

A/N Hi! I wanted to give a shout out to my editors (they know who they are :) and a shout out to you, for reading this! Enjoy! :) 

 

Clap! Clap! Mrs. Mask clapped her hands, silencing the class. “It’s time for lunch!” She said merrily “when we come back, We’re going to start a new project!” 

Aries stood up and walked out the door, meeting up with HER friend Aquarius. 

“Hey!” Said Aries. 

“Hey” said Aquarius, not paying any attention to her at all she was too busy staring at Pisces 

“Look who has a new crush” I teased. We both laughed and joked around on our way to lunch. 

“OK, I thought you had a crush on Gemini,” Said Aries. 

“That was yesterday,” Aquarius dismissed. 

Aries raised an eyebrow. “And I thought I moved on quickly,” Aries giggled. They sat down at the class's lunch table.  After quickly scarfing down their lunches, they ran outside to

enjoy the fresh air. Aries found herself staring at Saggi (an awesome nickname that she invented for Sagittarius [He LOVED it{I think}]) DO I HAVE A NEW CRUSH!? But then….. I SAW LIBRA. She was sidling up to him and sweet-talking with him BLEH. I was about to go over there, but Aquarius, now out of her staring-at-Pisces faze (momentarily) grabbed my arm. 

“Hey” She whispered in my ear “Stay out of it, Libra’s a trickster, she’ll just turn him against you” Aries slumped against the wall, hating that SHE was right. Soon the bell rang and they had to go back to class. 

“Welcome back!” Mrs.Mask said merrily as always. “For this project, we will be partnering up!” SAGGI! Aries thought. She tried to meet his gaze to tell him that she wanted to partner up with him, but guess who he was staring at. LIBRA. GRRRRRR She clenched her fists into balls. Next, she tried to get Aquarius but she had partnered up with Pisces, leaving Gemini staring wistfully after her before partnering up. Soon everyone else in the class had a partner as well, except for one. Scorpio. “Well come on now.” Said Mrs.Mask. I reluctantly walked over to him.  He barely glanced at me as we sat down at the table. A low hum surrounded the room as partners were chatting. Clap! Clap! The class immediately got quiet. “Today, we are going to be working with magnets.” How ironic. “Remember opposites attract :)” Hmm, perhaps I just need to give Scorpio a chance before making up my mind about him. “Hi!” I said harnessing my energetic personality. “Hi,” He said flatly. I was thrown off a bit. “Let's get started!” I said with a big smile on my face. He looked at me, alarmed. “This is just magnets…. No need to get so excited.” Aries was done. Opposites attract only works for stupid pieces of metal. I picked one up and slammed it against the other, forgetting that they were the two same sides. I slammed it with so much force that when it rebounded I was slammed against the wall. My vision went black. 

I woke up in the healing center. “Back again!” Said Leto, the medical leader. I was always getting stupid injuries, from doing stupid things, just like what happened today. “Yep” I responded. 

“Oh by the way you have a visitor” Aquarius! She never had come to see me before but she must have felt bad having me work with Scorpio.  But when the door opened, it wasn’t Aquarius that walked in, it was Scorpio.