CHAPTER 2

Matching With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran to my class in a speed of light. I didn’t even have a chance to take a bath. I fell asleep last night at my study table. It’s a good thing Bom called me to wish me luck with my exam. I didn’t even set an alarm!

 

“I’m sorry” I bowed to Mr. Lee, my professor. It’s a good thing he’s my professor today, he doesn’t really hate students who come late for his class.

 

“It’s okay, Ms. Park. Go take your seat”  He smiled.

 

“Why are you late? Busy because of that dating app?” Chaerin, my classmate, told me as soon as I settled beside her.

 

“No, I was studying” I scowled at her.

 

“I matched with someone yesterday and we met last night” She whispered while smiling.

 

I raised my brow at her, waiting for her to continue.

 

“Well, we kind of got along quite fine, so…” She stifled her smile. 

 

“Don’t tell me…”

 

“Oooh, I’m so telling you. We met at his place and we got along and…” She leaned on my ear. “We had ”

 

“God, Chaerin.” 

 

“He was pretty good.”

 

“Please shut up, we’re currently in class.” 

 

“Okay, class. Please get ready, the exam will start in 5 minutes” Mr. Lee shouted.

 

“Well, he haven’t texted me since last night happened, I guess that’s that.” She said while looking for her pen in her handbag. “At least I had the best of my life”

 

“Is that even safe?” I asked. 

 

“There’s a thing called , Ssantokki.” She told me.

 

The exams started and I’m thankful that I studied all day and night yesterday. The exam sure was hard! Mr. Lee may look like he’s an angel sent from above but he’s actually a demon in disguise. I actually saw him in the app. I wonder if he saw me too, I mean, we’re in the same place so its not really impossible, The moment I saw him, I swiped left.

 

As soon as the exam finished, I fixed my things and waited for Chaerin. It’s lunch time and today is the day we’re visiting the newly opened BBQ place at the block.

 

“So, any plans on meeting someone from tinder?” She asked.

 

“Not really. I met Bom yesterday and she was with a guy from tinder” I told her.

 

“How was it? Was the guy handsome?” 

 

“He was. But a complete boy”

 

“Well, tinder is for boys. Duh.” She rolled her eyes at me.

 

Chaerin is a good person. She’s my only friend in law school. I introduced her to Bom the moment we got along and they got along quite well too. We knew about tinder through Chaerin. She’s a pro at that app. She met a lot of guys, and by a lot. I meant, A LOT. 

 

“Mr. Lee and I matched by the way” I stopped walking and looked at her.

 

“What?”

 

“Mr. Lee and I matched.” She winked at me. “I guess my grades are definite A+”

 

“Yah! He’s a professor” 

 

“A young professor at that.” 

 

I shook my head as we continued walking, once we arrived at the restaurant, I grilled the meat while Chaerin talked about her matches in the dating app. I remember GD, I wonder if he replied, I took my phone in my bag and checked the app.

 

No messages.

 

“I matched with a guy last night” I started,  Chaerin stopped talking and looked at me, urging me to continue. I sighed. “I wanted to talk more but he isn’t replying to me”

 

“So what does he look like?”

 

“He doesn’t have any profile photo that shows his face, just his tattoo.”

 

“You hate boys but you want to talk to one?” She raised her brow at me as she wrapped me a meat on a lettuce.

 

“He doesn’t sound one” I said and ate the wrapped meat she fed me.

 

“Tattoos. Really, Dara?” 

 

“That doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy! It’s the first time I actually talked with a guy in that app who doesn’t want to meet anyone, just like me” I told her, well, it’s not like I talked with a lot of guys. I only talked to two guys.

 

“Maybe he’s ugly” Chaerin snorted. “What’s his name?” She asked, unlocking her phone and opening the app, probably looking if she matched with him.

 

“GD, 25” I told her.

 

“Not in my match, let me see” She grinned. I gave her my phone and let her scanned it.

 

“What does th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter