CHAPTER 1

Matching With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swipe left, swipe left. Swipe…. Left.

 

Ugh. Is there someone worth talking to in here? All these guys on this app just shows their body or abs while posing beside their car.

 

Why did I even install this? I should be studying for the test tomorrow instead of swiping in my phone. 

 

This dating app which my best friend, Bom, introduced to me has been taking so much of my time. As of now, I have 5 matches and I've been using this app for about a week now. Am I choosy? Well damn, how do you choose properly when almost every guy on this app shouts from their profile that they just want .

 

Well yeah, I've read things about the app and it really is a hookup dating app. You match, you chat, you meet, you and you're done. Well, I don't plan on meeting anyone here, just plain talking. I find it kind of fun to swipe and choose guys. I even saw some of my guy friends in this app. It was so funny.

 

Joongki: Hey

 

Oh, its the guy I matched earlier. He was pretty cute. Hmm, like a pretty boy? His profile picture was him smiling (with that eye smile) while posing with a V sign. I just can't help but swipe right. I was kind of shocked we matched though.

 

Me: heyyy

 

Joongki: where u from

 

Oh god, please don't ask to meet up. We just started talking. Don't be a boy, don't be a boy.

 

Me: just around Seoul. U?

 

Joongki: Coffee tonight? My place.

 

I slammed down the book I'm reading on the table, causing the people around me to look. I forgot I'm in the library.

 

"I'm sorry" I bowed my head. 

 

I looked at my phone and sighed. I guess, angel looking guys can be boys too. I clicked the three dots on the corner, and clicked the unmatch button. And now, I'm left with 4 matches that I don't even talk with. They haven't messaged me yet and I WON'T EVER MESSAGE FIRST. 

 

I glanced at my watch and noticed it's almost 4pm, I have to meet up with Bom at our favorite coffee shop. I guess I should go. It's a good thing it's just across the street.

 

Bom and I are childhood best friends. We met when we were in junior high. She was really nosy and annoying but we got along quite fine. She's pretty much my sister. And now, she works for Kwon Enterprises, one of the best company Seoul City ever had. While I'm studying to be a lawyer. I work part time though.

 

The moment I entered the coffee shop, I saw her sitting with an unknown guy. I rolled my eyes and sat at the table just beside them.

 

He's probably from tinder. She met a lot of guys. It's her hobby, she doesn't take it too far though. Whenever the guy asks her to be alone or to go to some place where they can get privacy, she would decline.

 

There was even a time when she called me and pretended that I'm giving birth so she needs to leave. 

 

I scanned the guy and noticed he wasn't that bad. He looks tall, he's handsome, he looks like an actor who jumped right out of a korean drama just to meet my best friend. I can't really hear what they're talking about, so I just shrugged and opened my textbooks to study.

 

---

 

It was almost an hour when Bom transferred to my table.

 

"He's gone?"

 

"Yeah. He left around 3 minutes ago." She said and pushed me the frappe I would always order.

 

"Uh huh, so how did it go? It looks alright."

 

"It was, until he asked me to go to the hotel and said we won't do anything there and just talk" 

 

I snorted. Guys have the lamest ideas to ask for .

 

"How about you? How was it?"

 

"How was what? I haven't met anyone from that app." 

 

"I mean, have you matched with anyone? Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter