It's Not Wrong to Send Love Letters

The Safe Haven Series: To All the Girls I've Loved Before (SaTzu)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please read the Foreword if you haven't already. It would mean so much to me <3 Thank you!

Chaeyoung and Dahyun blinked at the Taiwan native opposite them at one of the canteen tables. Tzuyu was smiling proudly, looking entirely pleased with herself.

"Wait, wait, wait", Chaeyoung chanted with a hand in front of her while the other fiddled with the carton of strawberry milk she had, "Let me get this straight."

Chaeyeong furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes searched Tzuyu's face for any signs that she was pulling their leg. After seeing the unfaltering proud smile and pleased eyes of Tzuyu's as she waited for Chaeyoung to continue, Chaeyoung shook her head lightly and sighed.

"So, you want to send letters to all the girls you've liked before?" Chaeyoung asked as she eyed Tzuyu carefully from across the table. Dahyun, who was beside her too eyed Tzuyu the same way.

Tzuyu nodded firmly, and Chaeyong continued with the same slow and careful pace, "Because you feel that it's a waste to keep those feelings to yourself?"

Another nod from Tzuyu.

"And that you think people deserve to know that you think they're a catch?"

Another nod. At that, Chaeyoung and Dahyun leaned back from their positions and looked at each other.

"Huh, I guess we heard it right, then," Dahyun mumbled to Chaeyoung, who nodded.

The two turned back to Tzuyu. Dahyun leaned forward and caringly eyed the younger girl, "Are you sure about this, Tzuyu?"

"Yes. I've written the letters already." Tzuyu said, still with her proud smile.

The couple shared a look before Chaeyoung sighed and reached across the table to place a hand on Tzuyu's.

"Tzuyu, as your best friend, I ask that you reconsider." Chaeyoung pleaded, not liking the idea.

Tzuyu chuckled and patted Chaeyoung's hand with her other one, "Trust me, I have. Several times and I'm going through with it."

Though Tzuyu seemed jolly fine, she knew her best friend well enough. Chaeyoung was not going to let the matter slide.

"But, Tzuyu -"

Tzuyu sighed, finally dropping her smile. She decided that if Chaeyoung wanted to get into it, then so be it. She retracted her hands from Chaeyoung's and crossed them over her chest.

"I don't think it's anything bad. Is it?" Tzuyu pouted, eyeing the two friends, "So, why can't I?"

While Chaeyoung was taken aback by Tzuyu's sad yet frustrated demeanour and felt a little bad, she still stood her ground.

"It's not that it's bad but Tzuyu, no one does things like this in real life." Chaeyoung reasoned, hoping to be careful with her words.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter