PART II

He likes you, not just as a Leader.

 

“Good morning hyung!” shouts Dongho while he jumps behind Alexander.

“Kamchagiya! Annyeong my favorite dongsaeng.” He replies after Dongho get off his back. He gave him a nice happy smile and he even ruffles his cute dongsaeng’s hair.

“Hyung… can I ask you something?” Dongho asks whilehe wrap his arm his hyung from the back.

“Hummm sure. What is it?” Alexander asks while looking down at his dongaeng.

“Since it Sunday you want to watch a movie this afternoon?”

“That doesn’t sound so bad. Sure why not.” He gave a very positive answer.

“Only the…” Before Dongho could say another word Alexander interrupt.

“I’ll go and Hoon if he wants to come then.” He said and leave the maknae alone. “Hoooonnieee!!”

[DONGHO POV]

I was about to say only us to. Aish! This Hoon guy! Asdfghjkl.

Hoonie? Is that supposed to be his pet name now? Urrgh!! Why is Xander hyung putting him over me?

[END POV]

Later that afternoon Dongho was lying on the couch looking at the ceiling. “What is so fascinating about that ceiling?” said someone popping right in front of him.

“Kiseop hyung! What were you saying?” He asked look confused.

“I asked what is so fascinating about the ceiling even when I called out your name you didn’t answer.” Kiseop asks again sarcastically. Dongho just smiles. He stood up into a sitting position. Kiseop sat down next to him.

“Aniya hyung I was just thinking about something.” He explains no further. Kiseop didn’t want to ask anymore question as for that he grab the TV remote and watch something good. Suddenly they heard someone laughing quiet loud walking into the living room. They instantly turn to see who it was.

“Maybe after watching the movie we can go and find some new clothes.” Alexander suggests.

“Sure why not hyung.” Said Hoon.

 

[At the cinema’s counter]

“Three ticket to watch Disney’s Pixar – Brave please.” Ordered Alexander.

“There is only two seats left at the middle row while single seats at the end here. Which row would you like sir?” The lady asks while she shows the seating plan.

“I’ll take the row E two seats in the middle here and one at the end.” He pointed out.

After buying the tickets he went back to Dongho and Hoon. “I’m afraid we have to be separated. There weren’t that many seat left so Dongho you will be sitting at the far end.” Said Alexander showing his really sorry look.

“What about Hoon?” Dongho asks unsatisfied.

“There were only two seats left in the middle so I chose that and we will be sitting next to each other.”

“Oh.” Dongho said looking at the ticket.

“Don’t be sad. How about I’ll treat you to some popcorn and soft drink?” Alexander suggests while he ruffles Dongho’s hair.

“Sure. I guess.” He said in low voice.

 

Soon after the film ended Dongho noticed Alexander and Hoon were laughing as they were talking about the film just now. Not once Alexander turn back to see how his maknae is doing. Dongho just follow them from the back.

“So which shop you want to go first?” Alexander asks.

“How about we go to TOP MEN first? They have awesome styles.” Hoon replies.

While the two of them were busy talking Dongho decides to turn around and walk away. “I knew I shouldn’t come!” He said slowly to himself.

 

Few hours have passed and they were about to go home. That is when Alexander remembers about Dongho. “Where did he go to?”

“Who hyung?” Hoon look confused.

“Dongho.” Hoon just shrugged his shoulder saying he doesn’t know. “Maybe he has gone back to the dorm. Oh well let’s go home then.” Alexander said without a care in the world.

 

.........................=^^=..........................

 

Sorry I haven't update in a while. There you go part 2 :D hope you like it. Leave a comment and tell me what do you think. Any critics do say it nicely. Kumawo *bow*