PART I

He likes you, not just as a Leader.

[IN THE DANCING STUDIO]

“Put more energy into it Kibum-ah.” Said their dance instructor. “Make your body more flexible Kiseop, you too Alex.” He said as he walks across the dance floor to look at everyone’s move. Suddenly he stop and stares at someone. “STOP! STOP THE MUSIC!” Suddenly he yelled. Soohyun run up to the radio to stop the music.

“Waeo hyung? Something wrong?” Kevin asked looking curious. The dance instructor didn’t say a thing. In fact he walked up to him and starts yelling.

“Shin Dongho! Do you or do you not know the moves?” Dongho look at him curiously. “You kept on forgetting your step since two days ago and from the look if it, you have been distance. What the hell is wrong with you?”

During the yelling, Dongho just look at the instructor. He didn’t lose the eye contact. At this time, he is now having trouble breathing. “Hyung!! Stop! Can’t you see he is suffocating?” suddenly someone speaks up. “Come Dongho-yah, let’s takes some fresh air.”

[At the park]

“How are you feeling now? Better?”

“Neh. Kumasumnida Xander hyung.” Dongho replied as he nods his head.

“That’s my maknae.” Said Xander as he ruffles Dongho’s hair. At this time, Dongho is blushing. So adorable. “Is anything wrong? Why were you distracted?” he asked looking confusingly.

“I- Arr – Well- … Ah! Hyung did you heard about U-Kiss will be having two more new member?” Dongho asked trying to change the subject.

“Huh? Yeah. When are they coming?”

“Tomorrow! According to the manager.” He said excitedly. Looking from the expression, Xander is now getting really worried. Afraid Dongho might like them. Dongho smiles disappear when he look at Xander. “Hyung, is something wrong?” Dongho asked while tilting his head.

“Huh? Ahh aniya.” He smiled weakly.

[The next day]

“Okay is everyone here?” asked the manager.

“Wait a moment hyung. Dongho is not here yet.” Answered Soohyun.

“Aigoo this kid, always gives me problem.”

“Bianne! Bianne for being late.” Dongho bow.

The manager just ignored Dongho and continued. “Okay, as all of you know, we are having two more new members. Here they are…Hoon and AJ. Of course you guys know AJ right.” The U-Kiss members nod. “Well what are you guys waiting for? Introduce yourself” said the manager while pushing them both foreword.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Hoon imnida. Please to meet you. I hope we can get along well.” He introduces and bows.

“Annyeong, AJ imnida. Good too see you guys again.” He greets and did a peace gesture.

“Glad you can join the member. Hey, I’m Alexander and leader of U-Kiss. Please to meet you.”

“Yes I know. I’ve been a fan of yours ever since I heard you rap in ‘Not Young’. You were awesome!” Hoon praised. Xander smiles widely.

“Why thank you. Let’s go I’ll show you your room.” Xander said while putting his hand on Hoon’s shoulder. From the look of it they are getting really close, making someone feels left out.

[[AUTHOR: I’M MAKING A SLIGHT CHANGE. SO IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND FROM WHAT YOU READ IN THE DECRIPTION]]

[A month later]

It was Sunday morning. They had no schedules for today so it is their free Sunday. At this time only three members are awake – Xander, Kiseop and… “Gooood morning hyung! Sleep well?” Dongho asked in very cheerful way.

“Dongho-ya! Mornin. Yes I did.” Xander answered without making eye contact.

At the moment all three of them are in the kitchen. Kiseop is making omelet – for himself that is. Xander is reading a book while drinking his milk. As for Dongho, he just woke up and feeling a bit hungry. “What are you reading hyung?”

“Huh? Ah just a non-fiction book that I have to read for my exam.”

“What exam?” Dongho asked curiously.

“My final exam that is coming soon in 4 days. Now hush! I’m trying to read.” Xander replies angrily. Dongho eyes got widen. He just couldn’t believe what he just heard.

“Kiseop hyung! What are you making?” he asked cheerfully trying to hide his sadness.

“I’m making omelet.” Replies Kiseop with a gentle smile.

“Hyung…. Can you make me one. I’m really hungry. Pweeaashhh.” Dongho pouted.

“I am not falling for it. Nope! Naah! Make it yourself.” Said Kiseop while closing the stove. Dongho pout some more.

“Morning you guys. What is going on?”

“Soohyunnie Umma…” said Dongho while running towards Soohyun. “Kiseop wont make me some omelet. Nan begopayoh” he pouted and acts cutely.

“Aish! Yah! Be quiet will you! I’m trying to read. Can I get some peace here?” Xander raised his voice. He then stood up and left the kitchen.

[[Author: Bianne. I made Xander oppa like some bad guy. Bianne. I love you oppa.]]

“Oooo someone is in a bad mood now.” Teased Kiseop while eating his omelet. Soohyun look at Kiseop straight away with a cold look. Kiseop quickly look at his omelet and continue eating.

“Come Dongho. I’ll make you some omelet.” Said Soohyun, with an umma tone.

“Aniya. It’s okay Soohyun hyung. I’m not hungry anymore. Kumawo.” Said Dongho looking gloomy and left the kitchen.

[In the living room]

Xander is now reading on the couch. Dongho walk pass him and also walk pass Hoon. He stopped and look at Hoon on where he is going. “Xander hyung!! Good morning.” Hoon said cutely.

“Hoonie… hey. Morning. How are you?” Xander asked.

[DONGHO POV]

I just can’t believe this. Xander hyung is smiling? He was in a bad mood before. Now he is smiling? How come he is not angry with Hoon? He just answered Hoon happily, with and eye contact! Why didn’t he greet me like that before?

[End POV]


__________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE.

wHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

*BOW 120 DEGREE* BIANNE FOR MAKING XANDER OPPA LIKE THAT. OPPA SARANGHAE. BIANNE :(((

^__________________________________^