PART III ~ LAST

He likes you, not just as a Leader.

 

When Hoon and Alexander arrive at their dorm, two people were already standing at the front door. “Soohyun-ah, Kevin-ah… something wrong?” Alexander looks rather confused. “By the way where is Dongho?” He asks again.

“We should be asking you that question. Dongho’s noona is here and she wants to meet his beloved dongsaeng.” Soohyun explain.

“So where is he hyung?” Kevin asks.

“I don’t know. I thought he went back to the dorm.” He replies looking rather worried.

“You both went to the mall together with him, watch film together right? You guys should know.” Kevin raises his voice to an octet.

“I know! After we finished watching the film he did followed us, then few moments later he decides to go somewhere.” Hoon explain.

“What? You noticed and you didn’t inform me?” Alexander asks angrily.

“Me? You are the leader hyung! You should look after him. You want to know something hyung… Kiseop and I have been watching your behavior the moment AJ and I came. I know how you and Dongho are really close. But ever since I came you put me more than him. Look hyung… I like you not more than a hyung. Besides I like someone else in the group.”

“Hyung… can’t you see that the maknae is in love with you. But you tend to ignore him and hang out with Hoon more. Ever since that day he becomes more and more miserable.” Kiseop continue.

“Wait! What? He likes me?” Alexander asks for confirmation.

“That’s right hyung.” Kiseop answer sarcastically.

“Where is he now then?”

“I don’t know. After what Hoon just told us, who know where that maknae went?” Soohyun answered.

“Ahh! Alexander-ssi, finally you’re home. So where is my dongsaeng?” A woman suddenly appear in front of him. She smiles with face full of hope.

Without another word, Alexander drops everything in his hand and ran back out. “Hyung w-“. Before Kevin could finish his answer, Alexander was already out the door.

“Let him be!” Said Soohyun.

 

45 minutes have passed and still the leader hasn’t found his maknae. He then decides to take a seat at the nearest bench.

 

Cause your life, Cause your mind, 
nae ap-eh seo sa ra jyeo (jeh bal sa ra jyeo)
Cause your life. I'll Just Say
deo ee sang ne ga byun hal gi dae neun jeol dae mot-hae Good Bye! 

 

Alexander looks at the name contact. ‘Kibummie’. Maybe he found any news, thought Alex. He quickly answered. “Yoboseo Bummie-ah have you got any news about Dongho?” He asked.

“H-hyung…”

“Dong – Dongho?!”

“Neh hyung. Hyung I’ve been in the dorm all along.”

After hearing it, Alexander hangs up the phone and run as fast as he could back to the dorm. Everyone was there: Soohyun, Dongho, AJ, Hoon, Kibum, Eli, Kevin and Dongho’s noona.

Alexander slowly enters the room and sit at the empty space next to Eli. “I-“. As Alexander spoke all of the stood up except Dongho and left the room. The room went rather quiet for a while. “Dongho-yah…”

“Hmm…”

“How are you feeling?”

“I… I feel hurt!” Tears start to run down his cheeks.

“I am truly sorry…”

“Why did you do that to me?” Dongho asks while more tears kept falling down. Alexander quickly sit besides him and comfort him.

“I am really sorry. I know it will be hard for you to forgive me but please don’t torture me.” Dongho push him away.

“Torture you? You are the one torturing me! You used to treat me like I was really special! You use to put me more than the other hyung. You never scold or shouts at me! You never gave a glare at me. You…”

 “I am sorry! Okay I really am! I just don’t know what happened to me that time! I really like you Dongho-yah. I do. I’m afraid if they get close to you I’m going to loose you, so instead I let myself be close to them.”

“How does that helps?”

“I know... it turns out horrible. I didn’t expect it to be. All I wanted to do was keep them away from you. I cannot bear to see someone else be closer to you. That morning when Soohyun offers you some breakfast you smiles happily and I was really jealous. That is when I went all hangover. I love you dongsaeng-ah! I really do more that a baby maknae.”

Alexander slowly grips and holds Dongho’s hand. He looks deeply into the maknae’s eyes. “Dongho…” He then hugs the young one. “Please forgive me…” Alexander said in a husky voice.   

“Ummm.” The maknae answered and nod. Alexander releases the hug and lean closer towards Dongho. Their lips was getting closer and closer and….

“Okay! We’ve seen enough!”

Upon hearing that, both of them startled. “Y-you saw everything?” Dongho asks innocently.

“Yes dongsaeng. Every single thing.” Teased his noona. Dongho was really embarrassed and decides to hide himself as he place his face at Alexander’s chest.

 

| THE END |

HELLO TO ALL MY LOYAL READERS. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY. YOUR COMMENTS MAKES ME STRONG. REALLY GREATEFUL. HERE SOME PHOTOS OF THE WONDERFUL ALDONG COUPLE. (A)