(2)

My Protector | Jeno x Jaemin | Nomin

Jaemin POV

 

'Why is this man so heavy?' I think to myself. After this random man passed out on me, I've been dragging him towards my home. But every time I move it's like he gets heavier.

 

 

" You owe me homemade strawberry ice cream now," I said looking at him. A pout forming on my face thinking about how much further till I reach my apartment. 'Why do I live on the 4th floor??' I just sigh, continuing my walk.

 

 

Finally the inside of my apartment. As told before it is not big. But it's a decent size. As you walk in there's the mudroom and coat rack. Continuing on to the right is the small tv room, and to the left is the kitchen. Forward is the hallway with 2 doors on the left and one on the right. 1 left door is the bathroom, the second is Jisung's room. The right door is my bedroom. Then at the end of the hall is the balcony, me and Jisung's rooms both connect to the balcony.

 

 

Walking over to my bedroom I place the unknown man on my bed, firstly taking his shoes off. Afterwards, I lay him down comfortably on the bed before I walk out, getting the first-aid kit from the guest bathroom, and warm water in a pan.

 

 

Entering the room I grab my chair from my desk, sliding it over to the edge of my bed. Taking notice of the man, still unconscious, his breathing is heavy. 'He must've been in a bad fight'. I thought, his bruised face and dry blood that ran from his mouth giving obvious hints. Without further questioning myself about the man, I continue to clean him up.

 

 

Grabbing the soap and a rag, I dip the rag in the water then I apply some of the soap to the rag. I begin cleaning and wiping the cuts and blood on his face. Rinsing the soap off afterwards. Laying down the rag and picking up the band aids, I place one on the edge of his eye where a cut is located at. Next I stand up from my chair, going to take off the man's jacket to see if his chest is also bruised. Instead a hand grabs around my arm pulling me across the man, another hand wrapping around my lower back.

 

 

" Who are you, what are you doing, and why am I here? '' A deep voice echoes in my ears, vibrations coursing through my chest from my position on his. 'What a way to wake up I see?'. A sigh being the only thing I vocalize. " Would you ever be so kind as to let me go? I'm sure this isn't a comfortable position considering your injuries~" I informed the man in a sing-song tune, hoping for him to let me go.

 

 

 

"Answer."

 

 

 

One word dripping with dominance. A little rude I must say. Although I probably shouldn't, I can't deny it was y. Yeah maybe I should stop. " My name is Jaemin, I caught you before you fell in the park not far from here. I took notice of your injuries and decided to bring you to my house to help you" I said.

 

 

I turn my head slightly towards him. I watch as he gives me a glare before loosening his grip on me. Standing up from the action I sit back in my chair before looking back at the man. I wait as he tries to sit up, his right hand holding his left arm. ' It must be bruised as well' I think while helping him sit up in the bed.

 

 

"  Can you take your jacket and shirt off, or do you want me to help you?" I asked. I watched his head turn towards me, a nasty glare forming on his face. " Why the he-" " I'm checking for more bruising and cuts. You might have a broken rib as well, now chop chop." I cut him off before he started complaining. I need to get all his wounds treated before I send him home or to the hospital if needed. 

 

 

" Tsk, fine." The man said. I just shake my head, some people. I watch as the man takes off his right sleeve with a shake afterwards carefully pulling the left sleeve with his right hand. ' Broken or sprained. Definitely.'. Letting out a sigh I walk over to the bed before carefully straddling the man. " Alright hold your arms up" I instructed the man. " What the hell are you doing?" He questioned, I looked at his face, it was slightly tinted but he tried to play it off. I laugh a little inside. " I'm helping you get this shirt off, cause I doubt you are able to with that arm.'' I explained. He looks at me like he wants to deny but I watch as he slowly lifts up his arms, the left arm being slightly lower than the right. 

 

Grabbing the end of his shirt with both hands I pull it up, showing his defined abs. I try to keep my composure and not pass out, but it is a whole chocolate bar. " No one should have a body like this" I think, or so I thought. " Yet I do, I take that you like what you see." The man said. With a gulp I hesitantly look up to see a smirk on his face. Oh how I want to spack that smirk off, but he's injured. Lucky bastard. 

 

 

Face red from embarrassment, I clear my throat before continuing to pull his shirt off. Placing the shirt with the jacket I turn back to take a look at his chest. Broken skin, and a few bruises here and there. Rubbing my hand over his chest I try to feel if any bones are broken. Thankfully none are. 

 

 

Leaving my hand on the left side of his chest I feel his heartbeat. It sounds like a soothing melody, almost like the beats from his heart are connected to mine. It's as if one sound wave is connecting us. I look up at the man from his chest, he too looks at me. Our eyes locked and I swear I saw stars, his eyes glistened like the moon. The evening sun reflected beautifully off his skin. A weird feeling went through my body as our eyes met. And something tells me, he too, felt it as well. 

 

 

Blinking away we both come out of our haze, turning away I get off his lap reaching for the soap and rag. " Lucky for you, you have no broken ribs but if you feel like your chest is hurting go to the hospital." I tell, wiping down his chest of the few blood stains on him. Something must've hit him good for his skin to have broken like this. Well his shirt is a little torn too. All I get in response from the unknown man is a little grunt, signaling that he heard me.

 

 

Placing down the rag I turn back to him. Since the small cuts are healed there is no reason to bandage them. " Can you give me your left arm?' I ask. Fortunately, he gave me his arm without complaint. After taking a look, his bone isn't broken but his wrist is pretty badly sprained. Taking a bandage I carefully wrap his arm so that he can't physically move his wrist greatly. 

 

 

" If your wrist starts to have more pain go to a hospital." I said. In response he said okay. Since everything is done I pack away all the materials I used back into the first-aid box. Getting up with the box in hand I look at the man " Would you like to take a shower and change clothes?" I ask him. " Sure I hope I can." He said. Right I forgot he sprained his wrist so how would he be able to properly shower. 

 

 

" Alright then get up I'll help you" I tell him. Watching him swing his legs over the bed, he gets up before looking at me. I walk to my closet and grab him a pair of clothes to change into when he's done. Turning around I grab his arm before leading him to the bathroom in my room. I place him in the middle of the room, getting down on my knees. I place my hands on his pants buckle. " Not gonna lie,I could get used to this" I hear the man say, I roll my eyes at him. 'This is gonna be a long day.'