(1)

My Protector | Jeno x Jaemin | Nomin

Jaemin POV

 

 

 "- and that will conclude the end of this class today. Remember students, you have a test on this next Thursday. So be sure to review your notes, and to not overly study the night before. Class dismissed" 

 

Professor Lee had ended his class for today. Its only the 3rd month of school but there has already been 7 test from his class. Maybe photography and art history wasn't the greatest choices for my majors.

 

Packing up my things I follow the rest of the students outside of the classroom. 3:45 it read on my wrist the last class of the day, finally. 

 

" Nana!" For us to be in college he is still as loud as ever. My best Donghyuck of course. " Hey man! Hows it going?" I ask him, giving Donghyuck a squeeze.

 

"Nothing major, but how about a new kid just transfer into my class today! And he's super hot too. " Donghyuck said. " A new kid? People are still transferring majors at this time of year. He might be hot, but kinda slow." I said. " Thats rich coming from you" Hyuck said, I glared at him, him sticking his tongue out at me in return. " Even so" he begins " Its still pretty early nothing wrong with it." I just shrug as we continue walking.

 

I feel my phone buzz so I take it out my pocket.

 

Baby Hamster 

 Hyung! I'm not coming over today, I have to go over to my parents' house 3:50pm

I'll be back Monday!3:51pm

Read 3:51pm

 

" That brat" I say, "Couldn't he have told me yesterday " I shake my head before replying to him.

 

Mama Bunny

Alright, but because you didn't tell me earlier im eating your chips 3:52pm

Read 3:52pm

 

Baby Hamster 

No no! Don't do that! I forgot to tell you, just please save my chips Hyung!3:53pm

Read 3:53pm

 

Mama Bunny

Haha, okay okay, see you Monday 3:53pm

Read 3:53pm

 

I chuckle, that kid. " Was that Jisungie?" Hyuck asks. " Yep, he won't be home today so that leaves just us to have dinner. What do you say?" I say. I've known Jisung since he was a baby and I knew Donghyuck since we were in grade school. Once I got to college my parents found me a place to live near it, nothing much it's just a 2 bedroom apartment. And because that kid can't let me go, once he turn 16 he moved in with me, while he attends the high school near by. 

 

" Obviously! Like I'd turn up a free chance for fo- DANGIT!" I turn to Donghyuck in surprise, why the hell is this boy screaming? " Whats wrong?" I ask. " I forgot I had to treat Renjun to dinner because I messed up his moonmin shirt. Not to mention this weekend I have to buy him another one" I watch as Donghyuck pouts, that roommate of his seems to know how to tame him.

 

" Well thats alright maybe another time" I tell him, before telling him goodbye. The dorms and my apartment are opposite ways of each other. " Alright talk to you another time Nana" Donghyuck yells. " Bye!" I yell back.

 

Walking towards home, I pass by the park. But I begin to hear weird sounds. Turning towards the noise I see a man covered in bruises with blood on his mouth. With a little speed I make my way towards the unknown man, catching him before he falls. " Hey hey sir?! What happened?" I ask him, placing him properly so he can lean on me. " hurts.." Is all I hear before he passes out. 

 

" Sir? Hey dude! Wake up!" I yell shaking him trying to get him back awake. Nothing, all I hear from him is ragged breathing.

 

" " I say, now what do I do with him?"

 

I never thought that that man I caught that day, would mean much more to me later in life.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There it is! Decided to post this book on here as well cause why not? Anyways the updates will be long cause im in school but thanks so much for checking this book out! 
 

also its my brithday today nice!