FEVER

Not for Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The greatest lesson would be that, there's nothing easy in life" #JAY

 

In the way home sunoo decided to went on convenience store. Luckily saw sunghoon feeling depressed. taking lots of courage. He approached him with bigger step.

going closer to him. seeing sunoo closely. can't hide the fact that the younger sunghoon is more innocent handsome than the older sunghoon. Sunoo, the peach guy can't hide his smile upon seeing him. his heart just fluttered seeing Sunghoon upclose. 

He called his name "sunghoon!" but the latter didn't reply. the young sunghoon reeks of alcohol. "why are you drinking in this hour?" he said

"Who are you?" sunghoon gazed is blurry but he can see, thinks that the boy is so pretty.

he smiled at the latter, getting see those bags under his eyes. thinking that sunghoon is depressed. Is it 'hera' that's why he's drinking? 

"Get up.. sunghoon you need to go home" 

He luckily send safely the younger sunghoon to his home.

-

the bright sun and a good morning comes. waking up, feeling different. feels that his head breaking apart from two.

"Aaggggh!" screaming aloud inside his room

remembering how did he get home by himself?

starting his day needing to remember but this isn't the time for thinking of that.

shaking his head, went towards the bathroom to refresh his body and soul.

finishing dressing up like casual. looking at the mirror think he looks good enough.

"that crazy hera is just using me..." letting those words out of his mouth, can't even tell why does he fell in love with a girl like that.

"now, that I saw it in my own eyes. let the game begin" smirking alone going out from his room.


-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter