DRUNK-DAZED

Not for Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're like a moonlight
Have a good time together
My heart likes you.

 

 

Honestly, I'm scared that my world seems to be drunk with your swirling glass heart.

my heart is burning up beacause of you. I want stay by your side and afraid. You, won't give your attention. Maybe this is my fate to just love you from a far. 

every time I saw you I'm blinded your light as if I hav-

sunoo started to fall from his bed. remembering every memories from the past.

the sun has risen. from his window that forgotten to draw his curtain cause him to suffer. which he covered his eyes with his hands prevents not to get blinded by it.

In this world with lots of rules. everyone is longing for a world to began, maybe to be upside down feeling...

thinking that sunoo might change his life and be together with him, maybe forever. he needed plans to simply get notice by him. 

thinking he gets to go back to a 18 year old self. where he is actually 21 years old from the present, Sunoo got himself through regrets and gets riled up for motivation to move forward with his plans to make sunghoon to be his.

*

I'm inlove with you the first time I saw you from the crowd. 

my love was surrounded with people who completely adores him. 

strange that he fell in love with a girl name hera. sunghoon starts to court her and that girl brings joy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter