THE INVITATION ; PROLOGUE

Not for Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How Do I Love Thee?" by Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Let's start with a classic. It begins, "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways." And well, the rest of this sonnet counts the ways, ending with, "I shall but love thee better after death." Loving beyond this life is pretty epic.

A sunny afternoon, inside the Cafe called "Mix Up"

a red envelope is left unintended in the table 2. where the letters inside the invitation is

 

 

you're invited to LOVE CARNIVAL for a chance to change.

"whether you think this is joke or not...
I want to change you. I need you to know, that everything's cannot be sold even my love for you, isn't for sale. PARK SUNGHOON."

After reading the invitation. he folded the paper and put inside the envelope. where he tries to find the person inside the cafe. 


Sunghoon thinks that this person is really crazy.

 

"just wait, if ever I find you. you're dead. in this letter you're confessing your love to me, for me I wanna say that you're crazy to the extent. you want me to change. I swear I'll never change myself. I decline your love. I'm not interested to you!!"

p.s 

If you really love me you will still love me the way I am, you freaking piece of sheet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter