Chapter 2

Destined to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul busied herself by finishing her degree, at the same time helping her father in the company. She also deactivated or private all her social media accounts. She wanted some distractions to not think of her ex, and her answer is overworking herself. Her family got worried when they heard of the situation, but no one can really stop her once she made up her mind. 

 

Months of working hard, she finally graduated and got her degree. Her whole family even flew to witness her march and receive her diploma. It was one of the best memories Byul experienced while living there, having her family complete. 

 

Currently, Byul is helping her father manage their company, attending meetings here and there. Aside from that, she also does photography part-time.

 

"Ms. Moon, your 10 o'clock meeting will start in 10 minutes." As if on cue, Byul immediately stood up from her seat and carried some necessary files.

 

For two years, that was how Byul lived her life. For others, it may seem boring, but for her, she was content. She now seldom thinks about Yong, though she misses her, she was happy for her because she already achieved her dreams. She realized how selfish her actions were at that time when she knew all too well that it was her dream to be a singer.

 

Byul was on her day off today, and what better way to spend her day off but to go do photo walks? She was currently in one of the most famous parks in the country. For an hour she was taking pictures of her environment, sometimes the emotions of the people around her.

 

Byul was so busy taking pictures that she didn't see the person riding a bike heading in her direction.

 

"Get out of the way! Hey! Move!"

 

But it was already too late when Byul realized that she was the one the rider was shouting at. The rider did their best to turn the bike on the other side to not hit Byul, but it was too late. The bike collided at Byul's left side which made her drop her body and camera on the ground. 

 

"Arghh, that hurts like hell." The rider said, trying to get up from the fall. When she realized that Byul hadn't stood up from the fall yet, she immediately rushed to her side.

 

"Hey! Hey miss! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?"

 

"Arghh… my- my left- abdomen…"

 

Later…



 

"You don't have to worry. The patient only suffered some minor injuries. It's best to let her have some painkillers and apply a cold and hot compress to the bruised area on her abdomen." Byul heard the attending nurse talking to the rider who brought her to the hospital. Good thing it was just a small bruise, however, the big purple in her left side was really evident and the pain was extreme at that time.

 

"Thank you. Thank you very much." 

 

"Well then, excuse me." The rider thanked the nurse again then came to her.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. It was too late for me to realize that the brakes were broken, I was already riding the bike too fast."

 

"I'm not really sure if it's okay, though, thank you for bringing me to the hospital."

 

"You're welcome I guess? Even though It's actually my responsibility."

 

"Oh!… I didn't get your name, you are?"

 

"Byul, ByulE Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter