≛ cheats

— 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ≛ the humanoids of girlX 〈 DISCONTINUED 〉
Last updated 21 June 2019.
cheats
thank you for applying!
FYI: The Big Project was founded in January of 2016. Bang Sihyuk wanted to bring to life the concept of a perfect girl group without having to rely on real girls to do so. The engineers, programmers, and scientists use real DNA and programming to create these humanoid girls. They update the girls for minor patches, fixes, and changes. They reboot the girls for major changes, fixes, or an entire wipe of their hard drive. These humanoids are highly advanced, creating their own emotions, personalities, and mindsets.
 
Basics: You can apply as many times as you'd like. CEO Ryu has allowed the girls to fabricate realistic bios, including their birth dates, birth places, etc. Face claims can be idols, actresses, or models. Your face claim can be Korean, Japanese, Thai, or anything else. However, your character's falsified information must match this. No exceptions. You can age your face claim up or down a maximum of three years to match your character's falsified birth date. The only character whose information will be real is #real, since she's actually human. Birth years are set from 2000 to 2004.

P/B: Her personality wasn't set by the engineers and programmers. She created her own sense of self, which grows more advanced and human-like as time passes. For her background, please include the fabricated story that she tells the public and any experiences she's had since being created, outside of training.
 
Important Info: The plots were made with the tiniest amount of direction so that you can make any kind of character you want. If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask me!
 
Idol Life: Her training begins the year she was created. Pre-debut activities aren't allowed for anyone except #real and #18927. Scandals are looked down upon, since the girls are supposed to be perfect. The girls trained by themselves at The Big Project building. However, the Hybe Labels' building was open for the girls to explore and enjoy after 1 April 2021. The password is a song or playlist that fits your character.
 
Others: For the interview section, please answer in your character's point of view. Her attraction is her orientation. Her member preference is simply which member she likes the most. For her loyalty section, please pick one of the following: herself, girlx, first love, the big project. Love interests are optional, of course. Except for #29196, there's no need to fabricate family members for her, so the relationship section can be for friends, enemies, groupmates, etc.
 
Fun Stuff: Feel free to change the format of the app as long as you keep all the info. Feel free to make up engineers, programmers, or scientists to fit your character's story. All of the team are available to use in your app however you wish. Actually, bonus points if you include Kyoyeon, Charlotte, or any of the team in your app. Have fun!