≛ teaser one

— 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ≛ the humanoids of girlX 〈 DISCONTINUED 〉
 
SCROLL DOWN

 

GREEN HORIZON
PUNCHNELLO

Introducing both Ryu Yuri and Yoo Junggoo, featuring a small appearance by GirlX's very own Kora!

If you guys have any questions about the plots, the team, the story, or the app please let me know and I'll answer as quickly as possible! 

I hope you enjoy! ♡ bubba

THE MANAGER

10 July 2016.

The email Yoo Junggoo had received the day before was more than worrying. Normally, a hard-working employee might be thrilled at a personal invitation to the office of the company's CEO. However, the email was cryptic, and none of the staff seemed to know anything about any upcoming promotions.

It didn't help his nerves when a second email was sent, changing the location of the meeting at the last possible moment. Instead of going to Bang Sihyuk's office, he was to travel to another building entirely. This is it, Junggoo couldn't help but think as he drove to the foreign address. They're going to fire me.

It wasn't as if he'd done anything to warrant being let go from the company, but these thoughts wouldn't leave his mind as he neared the large, glass building. It was such a short drive from the Big Hit building that Junggoo regretted even taking his car. While the building was made of glass, the windows were all tinted so that the inside was hidden.

Junggoo took his time leaving his car and stepping into the building. He was immediately met with security, who invaded his personal space to make sure he wasn't a threat. Once his bag and cell phone were out of his possession and he was given a badge, he was ushered towards the elevator. Unlike the Big Hit building, there was no front desk, no friendly greetings from colleagues, and no flirtatious interns.

It was so quiet that he could hear the beating of his own heart, which was growing louder with every step further he took into the building. Once inside the elevator, he could see that almost every level was locked to him. The only one he had access to was the office level.

Before he could even press the level, the elevator began ascending on its own. Junggoo waited with impatience as the doors opened on one of the locked levels. Although he knew that he was definitely indoors, the floor revealed what looked like a garden. The man stepped off of the elevator in curiosity onto what seemed to be real grass. His head tilted back so he could make out the ceiling, confirming what he already knew to be true: he was indeed inside the building still.

He was still looking around when he almost jumped out of his own skin. ", you scared me." There was a young woman standing in front of him, staring at him with narrowed eyes. "Hi there." Junggoo's wave was awkward, and he didn't offer much in terms of a smile. Instead, his own face mimicked the expression he was met with. "Hello?" He repeated when she didn't answer him.

She waved back, just as awkwardly as he had.

"Yoo Junggoo-ssi, welcome." With a turn back towards the elevator, Junggoo saw another, older woman. Her hands were clasped in front of her, and a polite but strained smile barely stretched its way across her lips. "You arrived right on time, despite getting lost." Her eyes moved to the young woman, who quickly took her leave down the corridor.

Being led back into the elevator, the man was taken to the office level. He followed quietly as they moved into a conference room. It must have never been used before because everything was set perfectly, and Junggoo could smell how new the furniture was.

"I assume you have questions for me," the woman started as she sat herself down at the head of the table and gestured for him to sit down as well. "I'm Ryu Yuri, the CEO of The Big Project. I appreciate your punctuality. This is good practice since flawlessness is rewarded here."

So many questions went through his head as he stared at the woman, at this Ryu YuriWhat was up with that random garden inside the building? Who was that girl who didn't speak? What the hell is the Big Project? However, the question that came out of his mouth was, "Flawlessness? Nobody's perfect, though."

"One would think." A small giggle left her lips, revealing her genuine smile before she composed herself only seconds after. The polite smile returned as she continued. "You've been working for Big Hit since 2013. Is that correct?"

Clearing his throat, Junggoo made sure to straighten himself in his seat. "Yes, ma'am. I originally applied as a manager to BTS, but I was hired as a coordinator instead. From there, I was promoted to head staff within a year, and I've headed all of the group's comebacks and performances since then."

There was a moment of silence as Yuri looked Junggoo over. "The Big Project is a subsidiary of Big Hit, and Bang Sihyuk has already signed off on our debut of a girl group as soon as the members are ready. We would like to offer you a position as the girl group's only manager. You would be over the rest of the staff as well."

"I accept."

"Don't you want to hear the conditions of the group?" There was some amusement in her voice.

"No, ma'am." This was everything Yoo Junggoo had been working towards, and he wouldn't let some meager conditions change his mind about this. He was ready.

teaser one ; written by thirstysummer