final.

Till Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoon)

 

I look at the tall building infront of me where I am standing. I don't know what I'm doing here infront of the hospital. 

 

 

Right, Mino's friend called me. He said Mino has a cancer which is at the end of stage already, and he tried to end his life just this morning. I don't know when it sinks in to my mind, I just know that when I heard it, I wanna hug Mino as soon as possible.

 

 

But now, I don't have the courage to come to him. I'm still standing here infront of the hospital, not knowing if I should go to his room or I should just go home. 

 

 

 

I decided to just go home and visit him next time. But I think, universe won't let that happen.

 

 

"Kang Seungyoon!" I heard someone called my name when I'm about to leave. Oh, it's Seunghoon, Mino's bestfriend.

 

 

"Hey, hyung. What are you doing here?" Of course, he's here for Mino. It's so obvious. You're an idiot for asking that, Yoon.

 

 

"I'm the one who is assigned to look for Mino this day. And I decided to tell Mino that I already told you about his sickness too. But it seems like it's not gonna happen." Seunghoon hyung said and gave me a teasing smile. 

 

 

Why is he happy? His bestfriend is dying and he still manages to joke around?

 

 

"I know that look. Of course, I'm not happy that my bestfriend is dying. But for now, I'm trying to be, because Mino wouldn't like it if he saw that people are sad because of him." 

 

 

Hyung has always been a strong person. If I were in his position, I wouldn't have manage to even smile.

 

 

"By the way, what brings you here? I just called you 30 minutes ago, you're here already? I thought you will not come. Mino didn't know that you already know his condition, he doesn't want you to know, but I think he needs you the most now, so I called you. I didn't even think that you'll come running after I told you." 

 

 

"I didn't come because I want to, it's just that I don't have anything to do today so might as well, visit him here. It's been a while since we last talked to each other." I know, I lied. I skip work just to see Mino. I want to see him as soon as possible. 

 

 

"I know you, Yoon. You came because you want to see him. But yeah, I'll just pretend that I believe what you said. Let's go!" I smiled. Hyung didn't change, he's still the happy go lucky man that I met.

 

 

 

My heart is beating so fast while we're walking in the corridors. Am I ready to meet Mino? I'm still deep in thoughts when we stopped infront of a door. I read the name that is on the door.

 

 

 

"Patient: Song Minho"

 

 

 

This is it. I should be brave. I'm gonna meet him again after a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter