two.

Till Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Mino)

 

Here I am again, thinking of you. I don't know if leaving you is such a good decision. I just don't wanna hurt you anymore, Yoon.

 

 

I know I'm not a good boyfriend. But I love you, for real. I just don't know how to handle a relationship because it's my first time. You know, I don't do relationships, because I don't want to get attached. But it's different with you.

 

 

I pretended to be okay because I don't wanna worry you anymore. But to be honest, my sickness keeps on getting worse. Whenever I'm alone, you are always on my mind. Even when I'm with my friends, I pretended to enjoy it, but I don't. You are the only person who can make me happy, because you are my sunshine.

 

 

After we broke up, I decided to put a mask on. Because I don't want you to see me getting sad because of our break up. Call me a bad guy or whatever you want, but that's the only way that I can think of, for you to forget me easily. 

 

 

But every day and every night, I can't get you out of my mind. I can't sleep because I miss you, I miss the warmth you provide whenever we sleep. I can't sleep because I know, when I woke up, you're not by my side anymore.

 

 

But you know what? Sleeping is good too. Because you are always in my dreams. I'm happy because even if it's just in my dreams, I can still touch you, talk to you, and make you happy. And the best t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter