one.

Till Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoon)

 

Our break up didn't end on a good term. You shout at me and told me all the cruelest words I didn't even thought you would told me. And me, I just stayed silent, because I don't know what to say.

 

 

I think it's better that way, atleast it wouldn't leave any lingering feelings because I know you hated me. Or would it? 

 

 

I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. I thought of the memories we shared together, and it just sinks in to me that I don't feel that loved when we are still together.

 

 

Am I the only one who is in loved all this time? Am I the only one who tried to fix our messed up relationship? Did you even loved me? Or did you just find it interesting that someone like me will love you?

 

 

I know you don't want to be trapped in a relationship, but why did you build one with me? Do you really want me to think that I'm selfish? 

 

 

Now that I think about it, we didn't even act like a couple. It's always me trying to find time to be with you. I'm so stupid all this time. Why did I even loved you?

 

 

But you know what? I can't be mad at you. After throwing all that words to me, I just can't be mad at you. Honestly, I'm more disappointed on myself, I'm a bad guy, aren't I? Because I feel like I didn't give my best to fix our relationship. I let it break, together with my heart.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter