Chapter 1

PLAYING WITH FATE AND FIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Young miss, chairman want you in his office right now’

 

A beautiful scratch this part, gorgeous lady with a beautifully brunette hair tight as bun wearing a round spectacle looked up from a pile of paper with a serious face.

 

‘Uncle, how many times did I tell you to call me by name? By the way, why is he looking for me? You see I am busy. I have to review all this.’

‘Don’t know ma’am but it seems urgent’

‘Uncle???’ the lady burst out loud suddenly which make the old be laugh.

‘hahaha, sorry Jennie, I really love teasing you, but you have to meet chairman now, I meant right now. You know how he is like’

‘I know. I will go’ with that the lady with late 20’s left elegantly the marvellous office which shout of rich and expensive interior.

 

If you think I am exaggerating, I am not because the lady is rich president of kim empire, second daughter of James Kim, Chairman of Kim Empire. Such luxuries life is nothing to her.

Jennie Pov

Here I am walking to my dad office. His office is at top floor, a floor above my office. Dad never called me if it is not urgent. I knock his door.

‘come in’

I open the door and went inside

‘Dad, why did you call me? Is everything alright?’ why is he looking so serious? I have a bad feeling about this meeting.

 

‘Princess, I had some business to deal at our hometown. I want you to go there and sealed the deal’

I know it. If he called me at his office, it has something to do with business. If he already set his mind then I can’t change. I don’t want to go there after that incident. But he didn’t know anything. If I tell him I don’t want to go, he will eventually found out everything. So I have to follow his order eventhough I didn’t want to.

‘when?’

‘Tonight Princess. You will go along with your secretary. And don’t forget to take your body guard’

‘ok dad.’

Do I have any choice so I left his office.

‘Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. You are not like before. You have already change. If you meet them no one will recognised.’ I talk to myself after I settle down at my office. I tried not to over think. It has already been 10 years but still thinking about those times hurt me. Instead of thinking too much about useless things I better finish reviewing all these work. So I start walking burying myself in this piles of paper.

 

I stop working after I heard a knock on my door. I don’t know how long I have been working now.

‘Come in’ after saying that I continue working. Then the door open, my secretary come and stood in front of me.

‘Yes, did you need anything’? I said without looking up from the paper.

‘Miss, we have to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter