chapter 2

PLAYING WITH FATE AND FIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This Chapter is raw.  It is unedited one. Sorry for the inconvineince.

hope you enjoy.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Author's POV

Somewhere around the Seoul, two people sleeping comfortably on their king size bed. The digital alarm rang which where place on the table beside their bed.

 

The alarm shows 6'O clock in the morning. Suddently a small hand move to its way and stop the alarm. The samller one from the two girl with black hair wake up and stretch her body. She look at the sleepig figure next to her which were undisturbed by her movement.

"Good morning babe". 

"morning love"  repleid with low voice and continue her sleeping. if we discribe her now, then she will win sleeping contest. She can sleep not mater where the place is, no mater the situation is.

 

The smaller on smile a little and dash to the attached bathroom to freshen up and start tthe day.

 

After wearing office attire, white tank top and pointed black skirt with blue heels finishing up with light makeup went to her share bedroom. 

 

"still sleeping, wake up babe you will be late for work" shaking slightly the sleeping girl who sleep like a log.

"five minutes more, love"

"no more five minutes, or no kisses for five days"

With that the sleeping girl wake up and pout

"Hyun, you know thats not funny and you know i hav morning off"

then smaller girl slowly move toward the girl and kiss on the pouted lips

"there you go bear, you didn't tell me yesterday. Sorry if i wake you up early. Get some more sleep but oversleep ok. I already cook breakfast. Eat before you leave and Don't eat junk foor for lunch. Its not healthy. Bye bear. I will call you when I am free. Love you."

"Its okay dear, Love you too. Take care."

 

 

 

At the front of her office, the smaller black hair girl was greated by the receiptionist

"Good morning, Irene"

"Morning Yeri"

 

So the name of the black hair girl is Irene. She work at one of the top tech company as Finnace Manager. She reach her office and settle down for a while. After two minutes she start her work for the day.

 

 

 

While here in their appartment, Seulgi is still preparing for her work. She work at Kim Hospital as a cardio seurgeon. Yesterday because of the long surgery, She was given morning off by her supervisor. She had to go to hospital at 11:00 am. So, that explained her lazy while getting ready for work because she had some time for all this.

After eating breakfast. She come out from her appartment wearing Simple T-shirt and Jeans. Then she drop to the hospital which is 30 minutes away from her appart in her Black Sweden Car.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Irene POV'S

 

Here I am at my office doing some paper work. This work is so tired but it pays me good amount. So, I count not stop working here. 

Its been a year I start working here. This is one of the biggest companu here in Korea. So when I got job here, i didn't beleived myself. Seulgi even freck out.

But now I am working here, now I know why it is one of the top company. It is very strict and work here is very hectic.

Even though I work here for more than a year, we never had a chance to meet the company's president. Only the director had a chance to meet. I heard that she is very cold and very private person who do not want to appear in public.

 

 

Now all of the manager along me are here at the conferance hall waiting for the president. This is the first time she visit here. I may look like i am clam outside, but here I am here shivering. Who to joke, here we are waiting for the President.

 

After waiting for a few minutes, the door of the conference hall open and there she enter with the director

Wait what is she doing here. Don't tell me she is the president. No. she won't be may be she look alike with her.

"Good evening everyone, meet our president Jennie kim" ok so she is nt her.

 

 

After other department presnetation, here comes my turn.

"I am Irene, manager of finnace department"

I know I am cold but she is more colder. People scare me but i am even scare for here look. Here I am sumarizing the finacial report. Omg, I m shivering, her eyes never leaves me when i am explaing the report. After finishing, she simply nods doesn't say a word. So i went to my seat. Other manager continue to summerize the report.

 

After finishing all, suddenly a cold voice broke the sileice

"Is this the way all you are working until now, I didn't pay you to lazy around here. I want full report  by tomorrow. Who are not unable to submit doesn't need to be in this company. So leave now your lazy and start working now."

OMG tomorrow, is she cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter