Chapter 3

PLAYING WITH FATE AND FIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Lisa, what are you doing here? How come you know that I am here?" Jennie said while they are inside the elevator

"Hello Princess, if you forgot that I am your bestfriend, I will remind you again. I know everything means everything about you. By the way why is your ex doing there. Is she working at your company now. Doesn't she have any dignity or what?"

"hey-hey, slow down babe, she doesn't know my family own this company. To her I am simple college student, who work part time to payed my needs."

"I really don't know how your mind is working sometimes" said Lisa by looking at Jennie

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I am crazy Looks"

 

 

At the lobby, 

"You guys can go back to hotel. I will go out with Lisa for a while." Said Jennie to her secretary and her Bodyguards

"Miss, You need to take your bodyguards along with you. Chairman won't allowed to let you go alone without them"

"If you didn't tell him, he won't know."

"OK, Miss. But if you need anything call us right away and here is your car"

"thank you"

 

After that Jennie throw the car's key to Lisa. "You drive" and without waiting for the reply she went to passenger seat.

Lisa was shock and stay rooted

"Hey dumb, how long are you going to stand there. We don't have all time for you to stand there" Jennie again spoke up

"Seriously Jennie, Am I your driver. Why would I drive. I had my own driver waiting for me here." replied Lisa with a teasing smile.

 

"Because you love me" with a wink Jennie respond playfully. If someone watch this sence they will never believe. Two powerfull businesswomen teasing each other with a smile who were afraid by most of the people around the world.

 

Still Lisa drove of the car eventhough she doesn't want too, because she know that their is no way Jennie is driving.

 

"So, how come you are here and didn't even tell me?" Lisa asked while keeping her eyes to the road.

Jennie roll here eyes and replied sacrastically

"There is no need to inform you for my whereabout, because you will only find out even if i didnt tell you like now" 

 "Ok, by the way what are you thinking about your exes working at your family company"

There is a minutes of silence and Lisa broke the silence when she felt a chilled down here spine

"WHAT?"

 

"Don't shout, I am right beside you. What do you mean by my exes?"

Lisa roll her eyes and replied, "How many exes did you have dear? I think you only have twi exes. If you hide other from me then I don't know."

"WHAT?" Jennie shouted

"Hey, I am still beside you and please don't break my eardrum."

"She also working at our company"

"Yes, SHE THAT SHE is working at yours company" Lisa replied sacrastically

 

After that Jennie just kept silence and staring blankly at the window. So many things are running inside her mind. 

The quite peaceful ride was disturbed when Lisa pulled over the car at the front of Five star Resturant.

"Princess here we are" Lisa said

Without replying anything Jennie went out of the car. Her mood is sour after talking about her exes. What hppen to her past to made her like this. Why mentioning about exes still bitter her mood. What did they do to her.

 

After catching up with her best friend Lisa, she drove over the Han river and freshen up her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter