Chapter 5

Ur Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The road back home was one of Lisa's favorite thing as it helped her to ease her mind a little, simply enjoying some music along the quiet road.

 

Spring was slowly making room for summer, a warm sun reflecting on the side of her face as she parks outside of her building. 

She put on some shades as she excited the car, making her way to her apartment. 

 

She didn't missed the car parked a little further from her, as a smile find its way on her face.

 

She didn't mind putting the key in but just open the door, knowing already who was inside.

 

Rosé was sitting in the middle of her living room, absorbed by a canvas she was working on.

 

This scenery has became so usual lately. They have been seeing each other regularly over the past two months, taking advantage of every little moment they could find. When Noah had started his internship earlier at his dad's office they made the best of it, earning more time together. 

Lisa had given the girl a spare key a few weeks ago making it even easier. 

 

Lisa made her way to the girl, back hugging her before adding a kiss on her neck.

 

Chaeyoung craved for those little gestures of tenderness between them. She let her head fall back deeper towards the girl to allow more room for Lisa to use.

 

The taller girl didn't waste any time letting her hand room around the girl's torso, as she intensify her kiss on the blonde's neck.

 

A soft moan escape as Chaeyoung turned around to capture those lips with hers.

 

She proceeded to free the girl from her clothes taking in the beautiful view. 

 

"You are so gorgeous Lisa, " she expressed fascinated. "Let me paint you."

 

Lisa smirked, "Do as you please Chaeng. "

 

Rosé smiled and dipped her fingers in the red paint before tracing a line on the other girl’s body.

She started from the right side of her body, from the inside of her hand all the way up her arm to the clavicle. She went slowly to the other side of her chest, eyes locked on the red mark as lisa shivered under the touch. 

She continued adding more colors, lines and patterns, working on the girl like she was her canvas. 

 

Lisa was mesmerized by the look on the blonde's face making her reach for a kiss taking Rosé by surprise. She didn't wait before deepening the kiss and leading the girl to the bed.

 

"I want you to make love to me tonight Lisa," she whispered in the girl's ears her voice broken from the anticipation. 

 

This was the first time one of them expressed the want to share more than a moment of lust. They had both felt that what they share was way more than just a physical connection but never dared to adress the subject. 

 

Lisa gladly followed the girl’s request though. She had never been that close to someone before. She took the time to appreciate every glimpse of the girl's body, covering her up with tender kisses. 

 

The moment shared was slow, deep and steamy as they breathe melted into each other.

If someone had asked none of them would have been able to say where they ended to let place to the other body. They were just one at the moment.

 

Their pace was in total sync like a beautiful choreography as they both reached their peak simultaneously. 

 

Rosé let her head fall on Lisa's torso, her attention on the girl's fast heartbeat. 

Lisa was obsessed with the sensation, how the girl was just laying there, drawing small circles around where her heart was raging red paint spread all over them.

 

Rosé raised her eyes to the girl, an expression Lisa had never witnessed before on display. 

 

She never felt like this before, all nervous just by looking at those beautiful deep brown eyes, butterflies fighting inside of her to escape.

She was afraid she couldn't refrain the words from leaving anymore.

 

"I'm in love with you Park Chaeyoung," she simply confessed, feeling complete with the girl in her arms. "This is so much more than anything I ever felt..."

 

Rosé swear she had felt the skip in her heartbeat. She didn't know if it was for the best or not. 

She was beyond happy to know that Lisa loved the way she wanted her to but at the same time she was terrified by what it involve for them. Words couldn't find ways to to express her current state.

 

So Lisa took the cue and keep on talking, "I know that this isn't the best situation for the both of us.

You're dating Noah and he is my best friend. And believe me I'm not the kind of friend to hurt those I love. Especially not Noah who's like my brother," she add closing her eyes in the process. "But I can't deny my feelings no matter how much I love the boy too. The way you make me feel is insane babe... before you, I think I was just living a lie... a deadly cycle of pain that was disguised as fun. The further I was from love the better."

 

Lisa switched their position so that Rosé would be looking at her properly.

 

"I... you've made me see my true value Chaeng. The day we crossed eyes I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter