Chapter 1

Ur Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Stanford campus was something Chaeyoung could never get over with. Her dorm was included in it as she couldn’t afford an apartment outside but she was always overwhelmed every time she looked down to her window looking for inspiration from time to time for her art.

She had just started her sophomore majoring in art school. Last year had been a blast for her and she was excited for what this year had in its bag for her.

She concentrates herself back on her little clay sculpture she was working on. It wasn’t her predilected form of art at first but she had found a new passion in it.

The feel on your fingers, the texture, the finesse in it, she loved it all. She was working on a little boy figure when she got interrupted by a knock on the door.

 

She opened her room's door to be meet with her handsome boyfriend holding a little roses bouquet.

"Baby!" She greeted him happily her voice high pitch, "what is this?"

The boy smiled as the woman kissed him cheerfully while leading him inside.

"I mean as I was driving here, I passed by that florist and it just made sense to me. I had to take you something just because you're the most beautiful Rosé out there and I love you."

"Noah.. how are you always so good?" The girl questioned absently.

His beautiful innocent smile showed up as he raised his shoulders up as if to say I don't know.

“Wow! This is so precise,” he praised the little boy on the table taking a closer look at it. “Now how are YOU so good babe? The way you get the little details… and the emotions… it’s just amazing how you only started sculpture last year and get this good. You’re amazing.” His eyes never left the little statue through that sentence.

What a cutie Rosé thought to herself. She must has been the luckiest girl in the country.

Noah Myers was a loving, well-mannered man. He was promised to a brilliant career as a lawyer, coming from a wealthy family. His physique was the cherry on top as he was a very good-looking guy too. Well-engaged in the campus life, he was also the head boy of a frat house like his father before.

He was just the perfect guy. They met in their sociology curse last semester and had been dating since then.

"So baby," he brought her out of her dreams. "Tell me you didn't plan none for this Friday night.

"No," she simply replied. " I have nothing on schedule. Why?"

He smiled tenderly, "well, I wanted to introduce you to my little brother” slightly touching the boy-structure’s ear earning a slap on his arms.

“Don’t touch Nicolas,” Rosé scolded him. “I swear you are worse than people in museum,” she adds laughing this time.

Chaeyoung didn't expected what the boy had said prior to that little interaction. She didn't even know he had siblings.

"Wait you have a little brother? How come you never told me about him?"

"Well she's not really my sibling by blood" he clarified like it was nothing, letting his body fall on the bed behind him.

"Wait. What?" She shook her head as to try and decipher his words. "You got me totally lost here."

Noah laughter resonated his voice deep as he tried to regain his calm and explain. "I'm sorry baby," he apologized kissing the soft pouting lips. "I mean my little brother is actually a girl," he added virtual quoting with his finger as he said 'brother'. "Lisa is my family's personal cook's daughter. We kind of grew up together so I do consider her to be my little sibling and my best friend for the matter."

Rosé eyed him up, "interesting choice of words to describe her. I guess that will ease some potential jealousy. I would love to meet her babe."

"Awesome!” he smiled hugging his girl’s waist and bringing her into him. “And you’ve got nothing to worry, she’s totally gay and I’m totally into you only. Now less of talking…” I smirked, his hands now on the girl’s face who happily kissed him.

She couldn’t be happier.

 

***

 

“Where is that little brother living? Antarctica?!” Chaeyoung asked pouting in her seat which she believed her ’s cheeks had been imprinted into by now.

Noah rolled his eyes playfully at his girlfriend’s antics, “babe chill out, it hasn’t been even an hour and we are literally ten minutes left.” He glanced over to the girl and quickly kissed her cheek before focusing back on the road, “you’re cute with that pout anyway.”

She couldn’t help the little smile in the corner of her lips as she looked at him.

After a while a sign announcing Berkeley university campus showed up.

“She studies here?” she questioned still looking outside, a bunch of people walking with signs laughing together, their faces painted in blue and gold.

“Yep, actually she plays for their basket ball team,” he explained looking for a place to park. “she’s the main thing in her field. You’ll see she’s great. I hope we could see each other more often.”

She could see how excited the boy was to finally be able to meet the person he loved enough to consider as his sibling.

They made their way to the Haas pavilion where the match was about to start.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter