Chapter 4

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
You wake up with your head leaning on someone's shoulder. Your hands are tied together and you're inside of a car. You look around to see Hyunjin sitting next to you in the back of the car and Felix and Changbin sitting in the middle row while Chan is driving in the front.

"Guys, what the frick? Did you just drug me and tie me up? And where are you taking me?" You sit up, glaring at them.

"Ah, so you're awake," Chan says.

"Yes I'm awake and I want to know what the frick is going on here," you respond.

"Like we said before, we're taking what belongs to us."

"Alright that's it." You unbuckle your seatbelt with your tied hands and stand up, but you lose your balance from the car moving and land on top of Hyunjin's lap. 

Flustered, you try to get off of him, but he pulls you back by your waist and wraps his arms around you. You tense up.

"This will keep you secure," he states.

"Let go of me," you grumble.

"Nope."

You sigh. You know you'll probably never win against them no matter how hard you try, but you still try to put up a fight just in case.

You decide to stay in Hyunjin's lap without fighting him because you hate to admit it, but his lap is more comfortable than the car seats. You feel tired after a while, so you lean your head into Hyunjin's chest without realizing what you're doing and fall asleep.

As you wake up, you're being carried into a mansion by Changbin with the others following close behind. You wonder what they do for a living to be able to afford such an expensive-looking place. 

You don't even bother to tell Changbin to put you down, because you know he won't. You watch as Chan puts in a passcode and opens the front door before everyone walks inside. Changbin begins to carry you down to the basement.

"Where are you taking me?" You ask.

"To the basement for your first punishment," he replies.

"What do you mean punishment?"

"You'll see."

You begin to worry about what they're going to do to you as Changbin walks downstairs. Once he reaches the bottom, you see that their basement is rather large just like the rest of their house. It's carpeted and there's a large, round sofa with a wooden table in the middle. There's a big flat-screen TV against the wall in front of the sofa and a mini kitchen on the opposite wall. In the mini kitchen, there's a long counter and several tall chairs sitting against it.

On the other side of the room, there's a pool table and a ping pong table with chairs. There's a door under the stairs, which you assume leads to a closet, and two doors on the adjacent wall. You assume one of the doors leads to a bathroom.

Changbin takes you through one of the doors and behind it is a room with concrete flooring and a pole in the middle. There's a single wooden chair and table near the pole. The table has a briefcase and some packing rope on it.

Changbin places you down on the chair and unties your hands. Before you can get up, he ties your wrists and ankles to the chair with the help of the other boys. 

"What are you going to do? Torture me?" Your voice holds fear in it much to your dismay. You don't want to show them that you're scared.

Chan snorts. "I guess you could call it that."

"You're all insane," you remark.

Suddenly, the door opens and the rest of the boys file into the room. You begin to rethink man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter