Chapter 3

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
You wake up the next morning and pick up your phone. You hadn't looked at your phone since you texted the boys last night and to your surprise you don't see any new messages from them. They had asked you to come over at noon and it was currently 10:00, so you had a couple of hours until you had to do what you've been dreading to do ever since you found out their secret.

You walk into the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast. You pour some cereal and milk into a bowl and grab a spoon. Your dad was already at work, so you had the house to yourself. While you're eating your cereal, you turn on the TV, deciding to watch Cobra Kai.

At 11:45, you get into your car and drive over to Changbin's parents' house again. You take a deep breath, unsure if you should do this or not. Deep down you still love them despite the evidence of them murdering eleven people, but you know you can't continue to be friends with them after what you saw. It's not right.

You make it to the house with one minute to spare and hesitantly walk up the front steps of the porch. You ring the doorbell and anxiously wait. You used to always wait anxiously to see them, but this time it's a different kind of anxious. 

When Jeongin answers the door, your anxiety increases and there's a feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach. You avoid eye contact with him.

"Y/n!" He gives you his adorable smile that makes this even harder for you. He tries to give you a hug, but you back up and put your hands in front of you and he frowns. "What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you. All of you." You say it with such a serious tone that Jeongin looks worried. 

He lets you inside and you walk into the living room, already seeing the rest of the boys lounging about the room. When they see you, their faces light up. They all get up and walk towards you, but you do the same thing you did to Jeongin. They all frown.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Hyunjin asks.

"We need to talk," you say. You gesture for them to sit down and they do. "Look, I was really hoping that I would never have to do this, but it wouldn't be fair to a lot of people if I didn't."

"What are you talking about?" Jisung furrows his brows.

You sigh. "I'm breaking off my friendship with all of you." You see how all of their facial expressions turn from worry to shock, anger, and even hurt. 

"What?" Chan growls.

"Why, Y/n?" Jeongin looks like he's about to cry.

"Yeah, why?" Felix asks in an angry tone.

"I saw what's inside Changbin's vent. I saw the chloroform, the hydrogen peroxide, the kill list in Minho's handwriting, and the list of addresses in Felix's. You killed eleven people. And if you're wondering, no, I didn't go snooping around his room. I'm not that type of person. The vent cover fell off when I was trying to adjust it," you tell them.

"We only killed them because they were saying bad things about you!" Seungmin blurts out.

"Ahah, so you were all in on it," you confirm.

Hyunjin scoffs. "So what if we were? You're actually going to throw away what we have because we killed a few people?"

It was your turn to scoff. "You act like murder isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter