Seven Heaven

Markjin Shorts

Teenager AU

In which GOT5 are tipsy and bored at a home party, and want the best for their "cat and mouse" friends, Mark and Jinyoung. 
 

***

“Let’s play seven minutes in heaven!” Jackson proposed, raising the beer can in his hand.

“Eww! How old are you? Forty?” Bambam put on a disgusted face, showing off disagreement.

“Yeah, man. That’s so 2000s!” Yugyeom agreed, on board with Bambam.

“What’s wrong with the 2000s? I love 2000! I love Avril Lavigne!” Jackson protested, clearly already tipsy if not fully drunk.

“That’s interesting,” Jaebeom commented from the floor, Youngjae’s hair.

“That’s because you want to do it with Youngjae!” Bambam accused, always testing the older boy’s patience.

“Not gonna deny that, but remember, we have to spin a bottle to decide who’s gonna do it. Unless I’m super lucky then the chance is one-sixth.” Jaebeom shrugged his shoulders. “Besides, imagine if Mark and Jinyoung have to do it,” he added, lowering down the volume of his voice.

Yugyeom’s eyes glinted. “I’m listening.”

“You know I’m kinda tired with the act they’ve been doing. They’re like cat and mouse, but ten times hornier and not cute. I reckon something interesting will happen if they do seven minutes in heaven. Admit it. We’re bored now.”

“I catch your drift…” Bambam nodded, rubbing his thumb and index finger against his chin in a thinking manner. “Last time they fought about what to eat, sashimi or meat, which kinda puzzled me since they didn’t have to eat the same food, but they made a big deal about it.”

“How are we gonna make sure that they’re the ones chosen?” Jackson piped in, throwing a look over the boys.

“I’ll handle it,” Youngjae said, getting up from Jaebeom’s lap. “I’ll be the one spinning. Therefore, I can control the speed. Like, accidentally touch it or something so it’ll stop at them. We’re all drunk enough to notice it anyway.”

“That’s my baby,” Jaebeom cooed, kissing Youngjae’s cheek.

“Ew!” Yugyeom and Bambam said in unison.

“What are you guys talking about?” The first thing Jinyoung said when he walked into the room, a banana in his hand.

“Nothing,” Jackson evaded Jinyoung's eyes. “Where’s Mark?”

Jinyoung frowned. “I’m not his Mum! I don’t know where he is!”

Jackson cackled. “Easy, tiger.”

“Jaebeom, why do I see condoms in the kitchen cabinet?!” Mark complained, striding into the living room.

“Because Youngjae and I need it,” Jaebeom's voice calm.

“Oh my god! Don’t tell me, you guys”—Mark gasped—“in the kitchen…”

“Oh, come on, Mark! Don’t tell me you never had kitchen !”

Jackson screeched, covering Bambam’s ears. The latter rolled his eyes and wriggled out of the older's hold.

“Also, weren’t you in the car looking for your AirPods? What were you doing in the kitchen?” Jaebeom squinted his eyes at Mark.

“Why are we talking about this?” Jinyoung sounded irritated while eating his banana. “Not important at all.”

“Well! Actually, we’re going to play seven minutes in heaven!”

Mark scrunched his nose. “Jacks, we’re not kids anymore. And that game is so old, like, before the internet existed!”

“And that’s why we’re bringing it back! Vintage bro!”

“I don’t want to play.” Jinyoung rejected the idea from the sofa. “That’s so dumb.”

“Are you afraid that you’ll have to spend it with Mark?” Yugyeom sneered, smirking widely.

Jinyoung shot daggers at the younger with his eyes. “Why would I be afraid? It’s just spending seven minutes in a dark room,” he retorted. “Well, Mark would probably be afraid because he can’t handle darkness. He’ll piss his pants.”

Mark lurched forward. “What??! I’m not afraid of the dark!”

“Yeah, you do.”

“I don’t!”

“You do.”

“I do—”

“Well, it’s settled!” Youngjae chimed in. “Give me the bottle, and please sit around this coffee table.”

Jackson, Jaebeom, Bambam and Yugyeom dispersed. Each of them chose a spot. While Mark and Jinyoung stayed in their place, not budging.

“Mark? Jinyoung?” Youngjae called. “I want to play this…”

“Tsk.” Mark stood up, then joined the rest around the table. “It’s because you’re cute, Youngjae.”

“Aww, thank you!” The otter-like boy grinned happily. “Jinyoung? Please?”

Jinyoung glanced at the younger, before throwing his eyes at the six boys surrounding the table. “This is so childish,” he grumbled. Nevertheless, he peeled himself from the sofa and sat on the floor with the others.

“Now that’s my best friend!” Youngjae clapped happily.

Jinyoung smacked his lips but didn’t comment further.

The bottle was now safe in Youngjae’s hand, who did several experimental spins. “Okay, I got the gist of it. Let’s play!” He spun the bottle, clapping to hype up the atmosphere. The green Heineken bottle whirled at the centre of the table.

“God! Don’t let it be me!” Bambam cried.

“Me too!” Yugyeom parroted.

The bottle started losing its velocity, slowing down, down, and down until it stopped.

“Woohoo!! Mark!! You’re the first participant!” Jackson whooping maniacally, slapping Mark on the arm rather too violently.

“Jacks, you’re hurting me.”

“Well, well, let’s see who’s gonna spend seven minutes with our Mark!” Youngjae spun the bottle again, eyes gleaming with excitement. He almost fell asleep in Jaebeom’s lap but now he’s wide awake.

“No… no…” Bambam clasped his palms together as if he’s praying.

“Ow, could it be? Could it beee?” Youngjae wondered out loud.

“If Youngjae gets picked, I’ll replace him,” Jaebeom stated.

“What! That’s not allowed!” Yugyeom protested. “Be a man and face it.”

“Ooohhh!! Jinyoung!! You’re the lucky guy!”

The boys except Mark and Jinyoung erupted in cheers, even drumming on the table.

“Guys, guys,” Mark tried to break the celebration. None of the boys listened. Bambam even rolled around on the floor. “GUYS!!!”

The riot came to a stop. They all went silent like being under a spell. Everyone knew if Mark shouted, then he should definitely be heard.

“Why are we playing it again?” Mark asked desperately. “Can we play something more engaging to the seven of us?”

“Are you trying to escape from responsibility, Mark?” Jaebeom smiled mischievously.

“What responsibility?! It’s a game that I didn’t even sign up for!”

“Ah come on, Mark, don’t be a party pooper. Give us poor friends some entertainment!” Yugyeom said as he moved to sit beside Mark as if it would make a difference.

“You guys won’t even see anything,” Mark said, sighing. “There’s no point. Nothing will happen.”

“If nothing will happen, why don’t you do it?” Youngjae taunted. “Seven minutes isn’t that long. It’ll end before you know it.” He knew Mark didn’t like to get challenged. This would tickle him a bit.

Jackson crept closer to Mark. “You don’t wanna do it because it’s Jinyoung?”

“I don’t wanna do it with anyone, to be honest.”

“I can replace Jinyoung,” Jackson offered, eyes glinting. “I can spend seven minutes with you in a dark closet…” His voice dropped an octave, making it sound seductive. “We can do many things, Markie…”

“We’ll do it!”

“Yes, Jinyoung?”

“I’ll do it! No need to replace me,” Jinyoung said, already on his feet. “Come on, Mark, let’s get this over with!” He stomped away from the living room but then stopped midway. “Where should we spend the time?”

Jaebeom rose to his feet. “In the guest room. Come on, guys.”

The seven of them marched to the guest room, a small room without a window that only had a single bed and a drawer.

“If you turn on the light, you guys will have to pay for our meal for one week straight,” Bambam warned. “We’d know.” He pointed at the door ventilation above. He sent Mark and Jinyoung one last look before killing the light off. When the door was still open, it was not that dark. But once the door had closed, it’s pretty darn dark inside.

“Seven minutes starts… Now!” Said Youngjae from outside the room.

The room fell completely silent, as well as outside. Mark sat on the bed while Jinyoung lingered near the door.

“What are you doing there? It won’t make the time go faster.” Mark whispered.

“If I stumble and my head hits the edge of the bed, you have to take responsibility,” Jinyoung responded huffily. Nonetheless, he still moved from his previous spot, blindly looking for a purchase. Unfortunately, his clumsy side showed up as he tripped over his own foot. Gasping, he anticipated hitting the floor or the bed frame. But the impact didn’t come. Instead, he was greeted by a soft body cushioning him from the fall.

“Uhh.. heavy….”

“Mark?”

“Is there anyone in this room besides me?”

“No.”

Mark was about to push the warm body off of him when he felt Jinyoung’s fingers all over his face, feeling the contour of him.

“Found it,” Jinyoung said softly.

A set of warm plush lips replaced the fingers that hovered above Mark’s lips before. They kissed languidly, having all the time in the world. While they’re locking lips, Jinyoung brought the older boy up so they both ended up sitting on the bed with him on the older boy’s lap. He swiped his tongue on sweet velvety lips, asking for an entrance. Mark was more than happy to allow that wet tongue to get inside. Always amazed by the eagerness of it.

Jinyoung cupped Mark’s face, controlling the kiss. While Mark situated his hands-on the other's waist. Soft sighs and hums of approval soon accompany the slick slide of two full lips. Jinyoung was keen to consume all of Mark, pressing harder and harder. He even ground down to make the intimate activity more exciting.

Mark played it cool, but not without teasing the younger by removing his hand from the slim waist to the , pinching it through the knit jumper. The moan was all swallowed greedily by him, energizing his system with beautiful noises and lust.

“Mark, I can’t keep quiet if you do that,” Jinyoung breathed out against Mark’s lips.

“Then don’t.”

“But the boys are literally outside,” Jinyoung was a bit taken aback by Mark’s response.

“You think it’s time to tell them?”

Jinyoung’s eyes now had adjusted better in the dark, staring into the sparkle in Mark’s eyes. “You think so?”

“It’s been a month. I think they deserve to know.”

“But they will make fun of us…”

“So what? It’s what we do to each other anyway,” said Mark while his favourite cheek.

“Okay.”

“Okay? We’ll tell them?”

“We’ll tell them tomorrow,” Jinyoung decided. “Our time is most likely to be up in a minute. Once it’s up, I want us to go to my place and because I’m hard, and I won’t sit down for hours while having a , explaining to them how we ended up dating after hating each other for so long.”

Mark giggled. “We never hated each other.”

“Yeah, they thought we hate each other when we actually want to be in each other's pants,” Jinyoung murmured against Mark’s jaw. “Still your fault, by the way, for not telling me sooner that you actually like me that much.”

“Hmm… Maybe I did it on purpose?” Mark said quizzically.

“You what?”

“I like to see you getting riled up over small things. It’s hot,”

Jinyoung bolted up from Mark’s lap. “!!”

“Seven minutes is up!!!!!” Jackson announced loudly, opening the door with a bang. The other boys were flooding in, either clapping, hooting or wolf-whistling. It’s practically chaos.

“So? What happened? We couldn’t hear anything! You guys are no fun!”

“Yes! We want something!”

“What did you guys do?!”

“What do you expect, guys?” Mark asked calmly, getting up from the bed. “Mission accomplished. Now I wanna go home. I want to sleep peacefully. Bye.” Mark stepped out of the room, Jinyoung in tow.

“Arrrggh! We failed!”

“Apparently, spending time in the dark doesn’t make them want to pounce on each other.”

“I was expecting to find them doing s to each other!” Yugyeom whined, disappointed.

“That’s a bit extreme, isn’t it?” Youngjae chirped. “I mean, it’s their first time in a dark room together, and you can’t expect them to jump to second base right away.”

“Yeah, but the between them is so THICK it’s suffocating me!” Jackson wailed, pulling his hair out.

“That’s true, though,” Jaebeom commented in dismay. “We should think about another strategy.”

“By the way, where’s Jinyoung?” Youngjae looked around. “He was here just a second ago.”

“He’s going home with Mark,” Yugyeom told them. “I saw him following Mark out of the house.”

The six of them fell into silence. Something didn’t sound right.

Bambam gaped. “Jinyoung went home with Mark?”

“Yeah.”

“Yugyeom! Do you know what you just said???”

“Huh?” Yugyeom looked puzzled before his face morphed into a shock. “OH MY GOD.”

“Guys, we’ve been tricked!!!” Bambam hollered, face palming.

They exchanged looks at one another.

“Fuccckk!!!!”

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Mark, my ears are ringing…”

Mark glanced at Jinyoung before refocusing his eyes on the road. “The boys are most definitely talking about us now,” he said, giggling. “We’re gonna have a lot of tomorrow, Jinyoungie.”

“I don’t care.” Jinyoung turned to his side. “As long as I have your in me all night,” he purred, rubbing his palm on Mark’s thigh.

“I’m driving,” Mark warned half-heartedly, heartbeat fastening in a prospect of dicking down his boyfriend. All night.

“How about I prepare myself here? So we can go straight to once we've arrived .”

“, Jinyoung, you’re gonna be the death of me someday.”

“Yes, I will.” Jinyoung moaned, already palming his own length through the jeans. “And I still have to punish you for not telling me sooner.”

Mark broke out in a giggle fit. “My my, Jinyoungie, let’s see if you can do that without begging for my , yeah?”

Jinyoung pouted, making sure it’s extra pouty to make a point. “Just get us home asap, then we’ll talk.”

“Yes, Sir!!!”

 

***

 

Do you know Avril Lavigne? 😆