B.A.P

Shadows Of Snow

 

   It was beautiful sunny day. I was waiting the SHINee members at the park, where we had decided to meet the last night. I checked the time, they shud have been here half hour ago. I was getting worried, they were never late. Finally I heard their voices, and saw them coming towards me. „Hi there, I was allready worryed about you“, I greeted them. „Oh hi, our manager didn’t want to let us come, thats why we was late“ They replied. We decided to go to a cafe, it was about 20 minutes walk there.

 

   We were sitting in the cafe, happily chatting and laughing. Suddenly Key’s phone ringed. It was their manager. He was telling them to get home, because they had to leave for their schedule. We decided to meet again tomorrow, and then they walked off. I finished my coffee and went to a walk. I was walking down the Han river when I suddenly saw a 6 blonde guys walking towards me. They walked past me, not noticing me staring at them at all. I couldn’t help but stared. They were so beautiful, just like angels. When they disappeared around the corner I finally got out of my thoughts, and sitted down to a nearby bench. I knew that I screwed up, because I had promised SHINee I will never look at other Idols the same way I looked at them, I promised that they will allways be 1st.

 

   The next day I tryed to act natural, but we all were more quiet than usual, I knew they noticed that something is wrong. Then their manager called again, and they had to go. I was grateful that I was able to escape the awkward situation. I decided to go shopping with the little money I had.

 

   I was thinging wich shirt I should buy when I suddenly saw them again. The 6 blondeboys were standing and chatting right infront of the shop. I had nowhere to hide, and I was too afraid to walk past them because they were totally blocking the doorway and I didn’t want them to notice me. I soon realized I was the only customer at the shop, and soon the cashier went to the back room. I quietly pretended to look at the clothes but I was secretly peeking at the boys. The more I looked at them, the more beautiful they seemed to be. I then noticed the poster that was hanged up on the wall. It was introducing a new band that had recently debuted. I found myself watching the same  boys that were standing outside on the poster. All I get to know was that their name is B.A.P. Then suddenly they walked into the shop and right towards me. I couldn’t move, and I could feel them standing right behind me. One of them asked me „Are you our fan by any change?“. I startled. His voice was deep and charismatic, and I couldn’t say a word when I turned around to face them. I was so focused on them that I didn’t notice anything else around me. Then I finally slowly noded, and the boys smiled. Then they said they have to go, and gave me a hug. When they walked out I saw my dad, standing at the doorway, staring at me, totally shocked.

 

The chapter was lost because the iste was down, and I didn't have time to put it back up, but here it is...Minahe that It took so long. I will also give you a new chapter today, just wait a couple of hours (I'm an slow writer)