SHINee

Shadows Of Snow

 

   I stood across the street from house. I still couldn’t beileve, who had moved in. Then suddenly I noticed them come out, I hided myself around the corner and listenet to them happily chatting.

 

Jonghyun: „Hey yeobo, could I interest you into some coffee with me later?“

Key: „Hey, don’t be so loud, what if someone heard us?“

Jonghyun: „But there is nobody here.“

Minho: „Hey don’t stop fighting again, or I’ll leave you home.“

Jonghyun: „Just make sure you don’t let Onew take your minnie away.“

Key: *laughing* „Haha yeah, these two are getting more intimated lately.“

Minho: „Shut up, it’s only because they’re good friends, but now get into the car, or I’ll seriously leave you behind.“

Jonghyun: „Allright, I don’t want to disturb them doing whatever they do, I just hope they’ll stay out of my room this time.“

 

   I heard the car door closing and when I looked around the corner, the car taked off. So do they normally call eachother so, or is there really something between them? That question was the only thing in my mind. At that time I heard noises from the house, a very loud noises. I immediately hurred away not wanting to know, if I heard right.

 

   I was walking down the streets when I suddenly found myself walking side to side with the other 3 boys. I couldn’t help but stared, and soon they noticed me.

 

Jonghyun: „Oh hi there, are you our fan?“

Key: „What’s your name sweetie?“

Jonghyun: „Where do you live?“

Key: „JONGHYUN“

Minho: „JONGHYUN“

Jonghyun: „Don’t mind them they’re just jealous, can I have you phone number?“

 

   I just stood there silently, then tooked a paper and pencil jonghyun holded infront of me, writed down my number, and hurryed off. I heard Jonghyun shouting „Hey, why are you leaving so soon? We could go shopping and drinking coffee together.“ I didn’t answer, and hurryed around the corner, and on and on down the streets. Then I finally reached to the park. I layed down on a bench, and were mad at myself for not saying anything. I felt the tears rolling down my face.

 

   I heard voices coming my way, I quicly brushed the tears away and standed up. My two old frineds were walking towards me, but as soon as they noticed me, they stopped. They then hhurryed past me and I could hear them speaking. „Oh my gosh, I heard she’s pregnant with a criminal baby, and she don’t have anything to eat anymore, she do lookss kinnier tahn bfore thought.“ „What? Pregnant? I heard she allready has 3 kids, and that the 2 last kids were drowned after the birth, because they have nowhere to live and anything to eat.“ „I heard that police is looking for her, she is escaping because she doesn’t want to go to jail.“ „If I would be her, I would rather go, atleast there you can’t starve to death.“ I sited back on the bench and thought what was I going to do. These 2 girls were my best friends once, and now they don’t even want to talk to me.

 

*Jonghyun’s POV*

 

   We were at the bar drinking and chatting, but I didn’t feel like it. I still thought about the girl we saw on the street. She was a little bit strange, but she was surely our fan, you could tell by the way she looked at us. And atleast I have her number...hmmm I wonder what’s her name...I will ask her the next time I see her. And I have a sure plan to meet her again. Key noticed that I’m spacing away and asked, „Hey jjongie, is everything okay?“ „Yeah, I’m just a bit tired thats all.“  I answered. When we finally went home after 2 more hours, I really felt tired. I walked into my room and throwed myself into the bed. I falled asleep quickly but I kept waking seeing her face in my dreams, slowly fading away.

 

*My POV*

 

   I was slowly walking, and the snow was falling again. It was 2 days after valentines day, and I was thinking wheter all that had happened was bad or good. I finally reached to the little street where I usually spended the nights. I curled up in the corner of the street, and tryed to fall asleep despite the cold. After 3 hours of freezing I finally fell asleep, and I was quietly hoping I will never have to wake up again.

 

   At the morning I woke because of voices. I saw all the 5 boys standing about 2 meters away from me. Luckily they hadn’t noticed me, so I hided myself and listened to them. There was a arguing going on, but I couldn’t understand about what. Then finally they seemed to agree at one point and they started to go away. I carefully peeked if they’re gone and I saw jonghyun looking back, right into my eyes. From his eyes I could tell he knew I was there the whole time, but I was hoping he will not tell the others.

 

   I made myself look normal, so nobody could understand  actually live on the street, and walked down to my favourite cafe. When I reached there I noticed Onew, Jonghyun and Key inside and I heard soft moans from around the corner. I carefully went and peeked around the corner just to find Minho and Taemin ina make-out session.

 

   I walked away and went into the cafe, totally shocked. So they do have something between them? As soon as I steped into the cafe the other 3 noticed me and shouted me to go and sit with them. I didn’t have nay choice, so I went to theyr table and sat down. Then they started to ask questions from me and we spended almost 2 hours this way. Minho and Taemin still didn’t come but the others didn’t sem to be too worryed about it. When they reached to questions about my past I refused to answer and said that some other time maiby.

 

   Then Jonghyun and Key started to drink, and acted like a total couple,because they were quite drunk. I was thankful that our table was seprataed so noone else noticed. Onew ordered chicken and started to eat it, and he ordered it again and again and again. I was just sitting there and watching them. Then Minhi and Taemin finally came, they sitted down and Taemin helped Onew with chicken eating and Minho joined drinking.

 

   Later I sended them home. When they asked how I know where they live, I just said that I sued to live there. When I finally got them all inside and refused all offers to stay there at night I went to my „home“ and this time I falled asleep quite fast.

 

So yeah, here is the chapter. This chapter probably but I couldn't come up with anything else so yeah. I can't probably write everyday, because I have like drum lessons, and this week I have concert...tomorrow. And I sometimes also have lectures. But I try to update as often as I can. I would be really grateful if you would comment, and leave me ideas and requests who you want to see in the story and also you can leave requests for pairings. Only thing is that I wont pair my jjongie with anyone else exept me and Key, but I might to a ...=P 

So I hope you like it, and if you find any mistakes, let me know, and I will fix them as soon as I can.

ShadowySnow OUT!