New Life

Shadows Of Snow

 

   I was slowly walking trough the snow. I had nowhere to go so I was just walking on and on. Finally I stopped infront of big house. I had live here before my dad and mom decided to move into America. They didn’t like me, because unlike other asians, I was blonde and I often wanted to do things, that made them disgusted because they were very modern, but I refused to wear the latest fashion and use the latest electronics. They started to hate me even more, when they got into America. I didn’t like anything about this country but they adored it. Then one morning when I woke up, I found out that the whole house was empty, they didn’t even send me a message or give a call, they left no letter either.

 

   And they sold the house...

 

   I had 2 days to move out, but It only took 10 minutes, because I didn’t have much stuff. I have been living on the streets for 3 months now. All my friends became distand, because they all were still rich and had a home.

 

   I often came to see my old home, it had been empty for quite long. But today I saw a lot of boxes and furniture being carried inside. I asked from a worker who was standing near me and writing something what was going on. „There are new people living here, they will arrive tomorrow, so you should come back then, if you want to welcome them“. I thought about it walking away. I decided I’ll come back tomorrow, just to see who will live here. I had no intentions in welcoming them.

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I have to go to sleep because I have school...yeah, I hate school so much.....

Anyway, I will write you a chapter tomorrow, also I'm taking an requests who you want to see appearing in the story.

So, Good Night, and If anybody reads my story then I'm forever grateful. And I know this chapter is baaaaad...I just had to write something so you would know the backround.

ShadowySnow OUT